CH.16 You can't say that!

TW:  Triggering topics at the end of the chapter!

Your pov

The moment I said the words, Becky looked at me with a mix between disappointment and concern. The butcher was confused I don't think he understands Spanish or heard the word at the end. Ms. Davis was STILL flirting our classmates are watching them and tobey is watching me, throughly.

"H/n you can't say that!" Becky said while flailing her arms! She looked back at the butcher and seeing he didn't understand. Which calmed her down slightly, and I mean slightly.

"What? I like making a dramatic entrance!" While doing a haiflip. I look back at tobey and he's blushing. I look back and start blushing too.

"What? Wordgirl what did that mean?" He looked with confusion, that made Becky WAY more pissed. She gave me a 'don't do that again or i will kill you' look. Now I kinda have to stop.

"Just ignore them ok?" He just shrugged and... SHOT MEAT FROM HIS HAND???That's why everyone is covered in meat. ACK- did this bitch just shoot me with the meat?

Sadly, I didn't dodge in time and fell while he shot after Becky. Her monkey Bob or Captain huggy face (CHF) was trying to free the captives from the sausages by eating them. Can monkeys eat raw meat? Eh I dunno, wait why is their movement from my backpack? 

CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT BUTTERCUP! He jumped out of my bag completely fine thankfully... he looked at the sausages with hunger.

"Don't even think-NO STOP." Buttercup started eating the fricking meat! I don't know what it's made of, it could be human flesh! Oh and he ate it all atlest I'm free? He looked at the others looked back at me. 

"Fine go help them, but be safe." He started running toward the captives and started eating with Bob.

I turned my attention toward Becky she looks ok but I'm not sure if she can holdout for long. Hmmm, if I can get my hands on some of those sausages he makes I can tie him up with it. I just need a distraction. Becky could be one since but she's busy with the butcher. I looked over at my dog he can do. Wait or I can turn it around I'll be the distraction and buttercup ties him up. That could do. After I finished my plan butcher conveniently shot some sausages. Perfect...

"Buttercup go and grab those." I said and pointed toward the now forgotten sausages. " I'm gonna need you to hold these and run around that guy, ok?" He gave a yip which I take as a yes. I got into position and looked a Becky still trying to stop butcher. She looked at me then the sausages and understood.

While she was distracted the butcher hit her with the meat. Processing what happened she looked at Bob still eating.

"CHF help!" He noticed quickly while jumping into action anddd getting hit as well. Damn it I gotta do this solo.

"Ready?" 

"Yip!" 

As fast as I could I ran circles around butcher trying to not to get hit. Foolish of him to not notice that he was being tied up with his own creation. I got hit with a stupid peice of ham hitting my shoulder, causing me to fall.

*THUD*

I looked up from the ground seeing butcher about to attack. Prepared to shield myself I put my arms over my eyes. Expecting some sort of pain, yet never coming. Opening my eyes to see butcher tied up with buttercup looking proud. I jumped up and gave him some belly rubs.

"Who's a good boy? You! Yes you are!" I said while he was barking with happiness. I stopped to go free Wordgirl er... Becky and CHF or Bob. 

I started freeing the hostages that weren't freed by Bob. Such as Scoops, Violet, Tobey, and Ms. Davis. The police came and took butcher to jail and Scoops was getting the well... scoop.

"H/n, Wordgirl can I get a quote for the paper?" Becky and I looked at eachother and knew exactly what to say.

"Looks like the butcher won't be co-MEAT-ing any crimes soon!" We said in sync, not missing a beat. He asked if we could do a pose for the front page, Becky chose for her regular pose while I chose this one.

 He asked if we could do a pose for the front page, Becky chose for her regular pose while I chose this one

(A/n: yes I did draw the pose)

The photo was taken and Scoops walked away satisfied with his work. Becky flew to presumably change while I stayed around for a bit. School was canceled because of the failed bank field trip. I decided to explore a bit since I could. I'll change in a few minutes then find tobey and hang out at his house.

I turned the corner while looking at everything old and ancient. Looking around more i found an empty quiet room. Wait is that a.... mouse hole? I went over and looked at it and a tiny... m-mouse came out. I looked at it with rage and anger. That... that thing caused it- dad to-to... I couldn't control myself. I broke one one the vases and.... I-

                                                                               I killed it