Chapter 15. Why is he staring?

Your POV

Ugh, why the bank? Does Ms. Davis gotta pay her taxes or something? Flirt with the bank teller? I don't know, but from the luck me and Becky have something bad is going to happen. Imagine Ms Davis taking us here to get bitches. Oh tobey! We were walking into the bus and I sat next to him.

"Hi tobes!" He looked startled since I... kinda snuck onto the seat and spoke randomly. Without him noticing somehow.

"Oh um hello y/n, how are you?"

"I'm doing pretty good tobes,"

"That's good y/n. I was wondering if you may want to well come to my house and umm hang out?"

Tobey's POV

  Y/n thought for a second before showing a smile. Such beauty(or whatever you prefer) in front of me💙

"Sure tobey, I can go to your house." They said yes!

Then a bark came from there backpack, and a German sheperd jumped out. I have a slight fear of dogs...Ok a big fear. When I was 5 perhaps I watched Cujo now  fear dogs. I used to love tgem but after that traumatic experience, I will never trust a dog ever.

"Oh dammit buttercup, get back in there no one can see you. Tobey are you ok?" They said while looking with worry.

"Oh um yes y/n I am perfectly-"

"-Bark!-" THATS THE WAR CRY

"NO NOT FINE, NO AT ALL." I jumped away from the dog in fear. I do not trust that thing! But I need to help y/n, it's going to eat them. Do they not know they'll be hurt?

"Tobey? Are you scared of dogs?" They said while pulling...buttercup? Buttercup away,

"N-NO IM SCARED OF DEMONS!" It then licked y/n, that thing is a demon.

"Tobey Hon it's not gonna hurt you see?" They put it on my lap. Its... not eating me? This is strange, last encounter I had one of these things tried to eat me. 

"I guess you were... right." I trust that thing... a little. Not much but it's isn't killing yet.

"Yeah I use-" 

Your Pov

Just then the bus stopped making half of the kids fly. Some landed on the floor on eachother even outside. And tobey and I well...he landed on top of me. 

"Umm c-come here often?" Is, is tobey trying to flirt with me?

"I guess?" Tobey then tried to look nonchalant at me.

"Cool, cool." 

We all had to get off the bus while making a group to stick together with. Since Tobey doesn't have any other friends really i'll make a group with him and the trio. Wait... 1. Ms.Davis literally just took out tax papers and 2. Why is there a man in a Butcher outfit?

"Pssst becky," She turned to look at me.

"Yes y/n?"

"Who the fuck is that?" I then pointed to the weird man staring at the bank vault.

She gave a look of annoyance and sighed. After a few seconds she started talking.

"That's the butcher he robs this bank a lot, we better change into our hero outfits. Hes probably up to no good." I gave and nod and at the same we said.

"Can we go to the bathroom ms.davis?" We looked at her expecting taxes and... insted she was flirting with the bank lady. While doing the taxes still! And the lady was flirting back.

She looked at us and gave a nod and went back to her...supposed taxes. Those two...their very very fruity. Becky stared a bit then dragged me to the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and took my puppy out.

"Hey you got a mask or something?"

"Yeah why?" I pointed at buttercup, yes I'm gonna take him into battle. Nothing bad is gonna happen he's gonna bite that bitch. She took a mask out of her pocket and handed it to me. 

(I STOLE THIS FROM GOOGLE IM SORRY, IF THE OWNER WANTS THIS OFF OF THE STORY ILL TAKE IT OFF i did edit it to have color though)

Hmm cute and it does fit butter cup pretty well. I wonder if she made this for him. I slapped it onto his face( not literally) and went into the stall to change as Becky did the same. We finished changing AND SOMEONE EXITED A STALL. We stared they stared, 

"Weird fucking cosplayers" they said while walking out. (Also the bathroom is intersex anyone can go in since y/n is your gender not a certain gender)

Well they didn't find us out but still. What an asshole, me and Becky looked at eachother and started to laugh. Dang people are dumb here!

"Ok then let's go y/n," we walked out of the bathroom with stealth while Becky flew. I then saw the butcher tying everyone up with sausages and trying to open the gate door bank thing.

"Stop right there butcher!" He turned to see the two of us. I was mainly looking at tobey tied up,I hope he'll be ok. He's capable right? Yeah he'll be ok.

"Hey Wordgirl- who's your friend?" He pointed at me with confusion.

"Oh this is h/n they work with me now." She said while thankfully not calling me a side kick. I do not want to be called a sidekick. I am an equal!

                                                                   "COMO ESTAS BITCH"