Chapter 10. Put her in her place

(Thix animation was made by sacredhyacinth go check them out!)

Your POV:

After art class, we went to the gym, and oh boy I hate it so much. WE HAVE TO PLAY DODGEBALL, well I like it, but the others don't. I'm killing children and Tobey...oh poor Tobey. He's getting targeted but hasn't been hit yet.

"I ORDER YOU TO STOP THIS! NOW," Tobey almost got hit by Victoria.

Violet and scoops got hit by a dodgeball but Becky's still in. She's pretty good at dodgeball. And you're also probably wondering how Tobey is still in. Not because of robots or anything of the sort. You wanna know why? I'm being a bodyguard blocking the balls and throwing them. 

Wait...Victoria doesn't have a ball! Now's my chance, I threw the ball with all of my might and threw it at her face. HA, she looks so pissed that felt good.

"Gah! Oh, you'll pay for this y/n!"

In a fit of rage, she threw a ball toward me. I braced for impact, but I didn't feel anything. I looked down to see Tobey on the floor with the ball on his chest.

"TOBEY!" I leaned down holding him in my lap.

"Y-you took the hit for me?"

"I did since you've been protecting me, I thought why not protect you?" 

"Oh, Tobey," I said as I hugged him. "Your sacrifice will be worth it."

He smiled and tried to get up but failed.

"Pfft- hold on I'll help,"

"Y/n what are you doing? OH-" He said surprised as I picked him up. He's pretty light and he had this cute flustered face. I walked over and sat him down on the bleachers while realizing... I and Becky won? 

I-wow just wow, that was pretty easy but fun! I walked over to the gym teacher and Becky and I were crowned the winners. I looked at Victoria and she was soo jealous. We were given medals for winning, I know they're not real, but it's still pretty.

Victoria POV:

WHAT!?! How did y/n win! That medal belongs to me and only me, not Becky, y/n, Scoops, or anyone but ME! We have (insert subject) next so I then can prove I'm the best! But how am I gonna fake being that super? Ugh! Why couldn't y/n just never come here! Then I would be the best at gym, well I still am. B-but they just got lucky.

TIME SKIP 

I- After every single class, they were better than me. How is this possible! I'm the best, I kept my eyes on the prize. What did I do wrong? I tried my best, I did my BEST. How are they better than me?!?

Your POV:

Hah! I've beaten Victoria in almost everything. Except for music but that was before the bet sooo doesn't count. Not to brag about being better, but some of my other classmates were better than me. Oh, and Tobey's feeling better after getting decked in the stomach but I saw him tinkering with something. I hope it's not another robot those are annoying.

"Y/N!"

"Oh yes, Victoria?" I turned around to see the blond-haired girl.

"You were cheating! No one better than me so you must have cheated!"

"Hey, y/n didn't cheat there just good at certain things," Becky said defending me. I gave a smile of appreciation and she mouthed your welcome.

"Y/n just forget yourself!" She said in anguish. Scoops was writing the details on the sidelines and Violet looked worried. While Tobey just kept tinkering with his object.

"Oh Victoria, you forget where you stand next to me. You are in my shadow, act like it." I said to her face while she looked surprised. I guess I looked intimidating. 

"I-"

"Maybe it's not a coincidence that every time you've tried to surpass me throughout the day has failed. And you wanna know what you are Victoria?

"I'm the best obviously!"

"The best Victoria? No, no, no, no...

You are a walking second place medal."

I laughed viciously and had a shit-eating grin on my face. Victoria looked too stunned to speak while looking nervous. Everyone around looked surprised about what I had just done, I talked down to Victoria! Oh ho ho, that felt just... invigorating!  I walked away while still smiling about what I had just done. Hmmm...

                                                              Was I too harsh?

(New chapter! yeah the animatic isn't mine it's just for you guys to hear it!)