Chapter 9. A bet

Becky's POV:

Oh dang y/n you shouldn't have started with Vitoria. I've tried and I know it doesn't work, she's annoying and boasts too much. I get wanting to boast but why that much!

"Yes, I am in fact I'm the new superhero from yesterday!"

Oh, y/n looks like their going to snap. But Victorias going to lie that much? She's lied before and about me so I guess it's expected. Still quite rude though...

"Victoria we all know your not them. You tried that before with Wordgirl it didn't work. Wordgirl proved you wrong and it'll happen again."

Your POV:

I. Am. Going. To. Kill. This. Girl. She actually thinks that she can lie and say she's me? Does she think she'll get away with it? Oh ho ho, I swear to God I will **************** and then ************ (Author says too violet to write down ). At least the others don't believe her. Becky said it's happened before, she thinks it'll work again? Haha no

"Victoria I know your not the new super from yesterday. After all, I did battle them, and you don't have their smarts, beauty, or courage. I could go on and on about the- I realize I've said too much." Tobey started talking while standing next to me he's quite cute, heh.

"Tobey, what was that?" I said while bumping my arm with his.

"I-i mean their idiocy." Yeah sure tobes, sure. Oh, tobes is a good nickname for him.

Oh and back to Victoria. She's looking panicked, she better. I want her to crumble down to the fiery pits of embarrassment and BURN. Damn, I sound evil then again she does deserve it for lying.

"Victoria I bet after school they'll be there to prove you wrong." 

"Umm no, they won't since I'm them!"

"Yeah sure Victoria, we'll see."

I walked back to my seat with Victoria looking angry. Becky and the others looked concerned. They're probably thinking, how is y/n gonna prove that? The new superhero won't come there probably busy! 

Well my friends that's why after school I'll make an excuse and turn into h/n. Proving Victoria wrong and ending up victorious with bragging rights! I hope I'll win this battle I mean the plan is perfect! Nothing will go wrong!

                                                   Hopefully...possibly nothing bad will happen

(Sorry for taking a while! I didn't have any ideas and I got sick. So sorry for the short chapter and for taking so long. The next chapter will be much longer :D)