ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

Your probably thinking who was that in my dreams? I don't know I have stayed up all night because if those damn dreams. I'm even talking to myself I'm so sleep deprived I can't even think straight. The door suddenly busted opened revealing my aunt. 

"Cmon kiddo time for school! " She left as quick as she came. 

I stepped out of my bed and the house went quiet. Wondering what happened I stepped outside of my 'room'. My aunt seemed to be frozen in place and the house did too. Damnit I used my powers by accident.... I could sleep in.....Then again the nightmares could happen again so I guess I'll get ready. Going back into my room I grabbed some clothes from my bag and headed to the bathroom. 

Thankfully no one was in there, surprisingly the shower worked. After I was done I grabbed my clothes and changed. (A/n: HOW DID I MAKE THE WORST OUTFITS IN THE OLD CHAPTERS??? 😭) 

I did the necessities next like brushing my hair, teeth, and all that stuff

I did the necessities next like brushing my hair, teeth, and all that stuff. Walking down stairs I remembered everyone was still frozen. Becky and TJ sat at the table eating breakfast while my uncle was making more. It's not like their gonna miss any of the food, it's made to be eaten! So I kinda took 5 waffles and sat on the couch eating them. The crumbs are everywhere but uhmmm I totally did not do that. Now where is my backpack? 

*Time skip*

It took me 30 fucking minutes to find my backpack when it was by the damn front door. I'm going to punch a wall one of these days. Wait is it school or home lunch? I can just stop time again later and 'buy' food. Yeah I'll just do that. 

Since I don't have anything else to do I guess I'll unfreeze them. Tapping my foot on the ground everything went back to normal. 

"(Reader)? Where did you-" She looked toward the couch and saw me sitting. "How did you get over there? " I shrugged, she looked suspicious but went to eat. 

Becky finished her food and sat next to me on the couch. She put on the pony show I don't remember what it's called but it's annoying. I still watched it just to support Becky but I didn't enjoy a single second. Suddenly I felt like it was around the time we had to go. Looking at the clock in the living room I was right it is time to go. 

I tapped my cousins shoulder. "Becks time we go, don't wanna be late right? " She looked at the clock as well and stood up. 

"Your right (Reader)! We gotta go I have perfect attendance and I don't want to ruin it!" She ran, walk no more like speed walked to her room to get her bag. CJ was being annoying last night snoring as loud as humanly possible so he can enjoy being late to school. 

After a few minutes Becky was still grabbing her bag. Yeah no she's taking too long I'm leaving. She'll be fine she can catch up later it's fineeeee. I mean I am kinda ditching my cousin but do I care? No, no I do not. I quickly stood up and walked out the door with my backpack and started walking to school. There were other kids walking out of their houses as well like this blonde boy with glasses, a kid wearing a really ugly hat, and a girl with a purple dress. 

"(Reader) wait for me! " I looked behind me to see my cousin running toward me. 

"No❤" I started running away from my cousin. I ran a few blocks hoping she wasn't behind me. Yeah she's gonna yell at me later but IT WAS FUNNY. So I say it's worth it. Just to make sure I looked behind me and saw nothing. Sadly I forgot to stop my legs and ran into something.

I fell on the concrete and it hurt a lot. I sat myself up and saw the blonde boy from earlier. Quickly I got up (Even though standing up made my back hurt😒) and put my hand in front of him.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there! " I said in an apologetic tone. For some reason he had a scowl on his face. "You gonna grab my hand orrr? "

He slapped my hand away and I recoiled. Standing up he dusted himself off and look pissed. When I mean pissed I mean PISSED. "You should be sorry! Do you know who I am?! "

"A blonde asshole who I regret talking to, am I right blondie?"

"How dare you! I am Tobey McAllister and you will apologize! "

"Hmm no. Ok bye" I ran away again, I'm not dealing with this today. It's probably gonna come back to me later but I really don't care.

I feel like I'm forgetting something.... OH RIGHT SCHOOL I'M GONNA BE LATE

*Time skip* 

I put my hand onto a wall for support breathing heavily. I can't believe I ran all the way here, god I'm tired. A nap wouldn't hurt right? I mean I doubt I'd get kidnapped plus it's only 30 minutes till school starts! How did I know that- I didn't even look at my watch. Meh I'm tired I'll figure that out later. Welp..... 

          Good night!