Chapter. 2 Meeting Him💙

Tobey's POV:

I stared at the new student sitting down and getting their desk set up. After they got their items set up Ms. Davis told us to get our notebooks out, because we were going to start our Morning Work. I got my notebook out and caught the new student staring at me. 

"It's not polite to stare."

I said annoyed. Their cheeks showed a bit of blush and turned back to their notebook. I already have a distaste for them.

Your POV:

Ok, I figured out two things, 1. he's British, 2. he caught me staring at him. I just wanted to see how he looked. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo. I mean, I am but, y'know I don't wanna be the weird kid!

"Oh um sorry."

"Well, you should be."

"Tobey leave y/n alone."

Becky said budding in on our chat. Ms. Davis was occupied by... really old valentines in her boot. That's gross.

"Not my fault they decided to stare."

Becky gave me a sympathetic look and then got back to work.  

TIME SKIP

Ms. Davis' timer went off and we started to share out answers with the class. The first question was on vocabulary. The question was what does fresh mean. Becky immediately answered and said it meant new or different. 

"Just like how y/n is a fresh student!"

I looked up when I heard my name and realized it wasn't anything important. So I went back to doodling. Tobey was just drawing robots in his notebook and they actually looked pretty good! It looked like blueprints...I kept watching him draw while answering a few questions, eventually going to our next class.

TIME SKIP  (srry for tons of times skips :< )

Your POV:

LUNCH FINALLY! I'm starving! I grabbed my lunch bag from my bag and started to walk with the 3.

"HELLO!"

"Hi, y/n...."

"Hey, y/n do you like it here so far?"

"Yes, I thine do."

I like to talk like Shakespeare or in the olden times, it's fun :D. Scoops looked a little confused but didn't mind. I guess he doesn't understand my use of words. ANYWAYS, we walked into the lunchroom and sat down at a table. I brought a notebook with me and gave a few pages and a pencil to Violet. 

Violet's POV:

Y/n gave me a few pieces of paper and a pencil and I gave them a thank you smile. That was quite kind! I started to draw a butterfly while y/n drew all of us. That's so sweet of them! I did see them draw Tobey with a remote, is he planning to attack the city, or was that just a creative liberty? I'll ask them about it later I need to get back to my butterfly!

Your POV: 

I wonder why that Tobey kid had a remote, I dunno... I'll draw him with it! I probably should be worried but who cares! It's not like a villain could attack the city on my first day of school...

                                                                          ...Right?