Chapter 6. Bad dreams

Your POV:

Mom says I have to go to bed ughhhhhhhhh. I don't wanna sleep I wanna stay up! I am very tired from using all that power. But I do want to see my friends so I have to. Plus possibly find out more about Tobey, he's mysterious I'm curious about him.

TIME SKIP

OW THE FU- oh I fell on the floor. That hurt so much but I need to get ready! Let me see when I need to lea- oh crap I woke up an hour early. I'll get ready first and y'know harass my mother >:). 

I brushed my hair and took a quick shower because I had time. I take showers every two days but why not take an extra? I then brushed my teeth and got an outfit.

(Again you don't need the outfit! And sorry if it's not organized I picked the things I liked from Google lol)

Mom usually wakes up in 10 minutes soo time to wake her up early! I ran to the kitchen and grabbed 2 pots. I think you know where this is going I'm probably gonna get in trouble but who cares? NOT ME! I started banging the pots together, "WAKE UP MOM!" 

That is now why I'm doing extra chores for a week. It was very, very, very worth it. I'm never gonna hear the end of it but I don't care hehe. 

"And y/n I signed you up for art class after school, I think some of your friends are there." 

"Ok, thanks, mom!"

Art time babeee," And y/n since what you did to me, you're going to school early now go."

Ah damn it, I wanted free time. Eh, I need to grab my bag. I started to hum a tune as I grabbed my bag.

"Bye, mom!"

 Then I walked away before my mom could say bye. I started to hum my favorite tune,"reeses puffs,reeses puffs, eat em' up, eat em' up, eat em' up!"

I walked past the cheese building again but this time mice eating it.

"Why are there so many frickin mice and rats, it's gross." 

I think one of them heard me because they looked offended. 

"Hey don't insult mice!" 

Who just...oh it's a man with... whiskers. 

"I- Who is you?" (Incorrect Grammer on PURPOSE)

"I'm Dr. Two Brains!" He then started eating a piece of cheese.

"Ok weird cheese man."

"Oh ok tiny child sass mouth."  Excuse me?!?

"What did you just call me?" 

"I called you tiny child sass mouth." Oh, he did not.

"I'LL SHOW YOU SASS!"

I then ran up to him kicked his shins and ran away.

"OWW MY SHINS!" He started rubbing his shins in pain,  that's what you get for calling me sassy.

"TAKE THAT, YOU DUMB CHEESE MAN!"

Hehe revenge, ok school time. Oh, wait I can travel forward in time. Lemme just, I put my hand on my chest which brought me to school. I'm a little nauseous but I just need to sit...down whoo my head is a Lil' woozy.

"Hey y/n you ok?"

"Hmm? Oh, Becky yeah I'm fine, just need to rest a bit."

Becky put her bag down to let me rest my head against it, oh that feels better.

"Thanks, Becky that helps."

She smiled and sat next to me on the concrete. I grabbed a notepad and pencil drawing that Cheeseman I saw. Well from my memory I feel my memories going away slightly. Is that a side effect or something I don't know?

"Hey, y/n who are you dra- is that Dr. Two Brains?"

"I- Who? I think that's his name."

"Y/n where did you see him?" She asked in a questioning tone. When was this an interrogation?

"By the cheese museum, I think? I don't feel well." She looked worried about me.

"Y/n take a nap ok? I'll be right back."

I nodded yes and fell asleep. I dreamt of that weird cheese man, a sandwich man with a crown, and this weird alien woman with a half-snake face. It all felt so real like it was in the future. Then with a jolt, I woke up.

"GAH! Becky? Where are you?

"Y/n I'm right here, are you all right?"

"Yah I'm fine we need to go in school cmon." I drowsily got up with the help of Becky.

"You sure you should be here I can bring you to the nurse's office?" She offered, it's kind but I think I'll be OK.

"No, no I'm fine so let's go." 

We started walking into school and met up with scoops and violet.  I looked around trying to focus on a light so I don't faint. Scoops and violet were worried because Becky was practically carrying me. I said I was fine but,

                                                     I'm not sure if I am after that travel through time