Chapter #7

The bell had rung, and there was still no sign of Marinette.

Alya, Felix, Luka and Chloe were all together looking around the school. Their teacher had given them a pass to go and look for her in case she was in danger.

Chloe and Luka were trailing behind the other two.

"Sooooo, Felix......any ideas on where she could be?" Alya asked.

Felix shrugged, trying to look casual, "You're her best friend. Where does she normally go when she's sad?"

"I don't know, when she's sad she just wants alone time, y'know?"

Felix nodded, "Yeah, I guess."

"But this doesn't happen often. Normally she's not crying her eyes out because of a boy. Adrien's like really special to her,"

Felix raised his eyebrow, "I know. Alya, I don't have a crush on her. I can see what you're hinting at,"

Alya put her hands up in defeat, "Fine, you're smart. That won't stop me from hinting to Marinette that there's other fish in the sea,"

Felix blushed in embarrassment, "You wouldn't,"

"Oh Marinette, you know Adrien isn't the only one out there," she said in a dramatic tone, "Another blonde might surprise you!"

Felix laughed, "It wouldn't work anyway, she doesn't like me, well not in that way anyway,"

She giggled."It takes time. Besides, I ship you guys."

"Alya, I swear to—"

"I'm kidding, I mean you guys would be cute together. Plus, you actually like her,"

"Alya, we're only friends because I know her secret," he said with a sad smile.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Marinette was still hiding in the washroom when she heard voices from behind the door.

"Alya, I don't have a crush on her," was that Adrien?

"Fine, you're smart. That won't stop me from hinting to Marinette that there's other fish in the sea,"

"I know. Alya, I don't have a crush on her. I can see what you're hinting at,"

"You wouldn't,"

"Oh Marinette, you know," Marinette shifted so she wasn't able to hear the name, "Isn't the only one out there! Another blonde might surprise you!"

"It wouldn't work anyway, she doesn't like me, well not in that way anyway," What did he mean, of course she liked Adrien.

"It takes time. Besides, I ship you guys." What was Alya saying!

"I'm kidding, I mean you guys would be cute together. Plus, you actually like her," Adrien liked her?

"Alya, we're only friends because I know her secret,"

That was all she heard, because the door swung open.

"Marinette, I know you're in here!" an annoyed voice spoke.

"Chloe?" she asked timidly, she walked out of the stall wiping her eyes.
"No, it's Mr. Damocles," the blonde replied sarcastically.

Marinette walked over and hugged her friend, Chloe looked tired and sad at the same time.

"Marinette, Adrien already left. He said to tell you goodbye," she said, avoiding her gaze.

Marinette sniffled, "Okay,"