Deleted Scenes 1

This was the original version of Amalie and Felix's chat from Chapter 11

"Felix, when are you going to get a girlfriend? When I was your age I was a single pringle ready to mingle." she continued.

"Mom!" Felix groaned.

"You know it's a shame Adrien doesn't have a girlfriend yet. There's tons of girls out there that would love to be with him." Amalie said, oblivious to her son's embarrassment.

"They all only want his money. Except for..." he paused.

"Except for what?"

"That bluenette girl. The one who's in love with him," he said hesitantly.

"You mean Kagami? They broke up ages ago.."

"No, not Kagami. The other one. With the pigtails." he said.

"Pigtails? You seem to pay a lot of attention to this 'pigtailed bluenette' huh?" 

This next scene was supposed to be Chapter One or Two, 

"And this obsession is getting kinda unhealthy. Like I get not being able to talk to him. Well, actually not really. But having posters of him all over your room and sniffing him, I'm sorry to say this Mari, but you're becoming a fangirl." Alya said matter-of-factly.

I'm not becoming a fangirl. Girls, do you agree with Alya?" Marinette asked the table.

Rose slowly nodded, which cued all the other girls to agree.

"I'm sorry Marinette. But this is getting kind of creepy with your obsession. Like you stalking him and your complicated plans to try and get him to fall for you. True love doesn't work like that. Like, ask any of us. Mylene, did you stalk Ivan?" Rose squeaked.

Mylene shook her head. "None of us have. And look at us."

"Ok, I get it," Marinette said bitterly. "You think I don't actually love Adrien? I do OK? Who do you think noticed when he was sad? Who do you think set him up with Kagami? Who do you think stood up to his father? And who told him apart from his stupid cousin Felix?" she said, practically yelling now.

"Hold up. He's not stupid. He was smart enough to fool us." Alix said. "And you were trying to sabotage their date."

"And we can't forget the museum incident. Can we?" Alya added with a grin.

Marinette groaned, "Alya. Girls, just let it go. I'll go over and talk to Adrien if you really want me to. Just quit it with all this stalker stuff."

This one was supposed to be Felix's first day of school

Marinette walked around the courtyard looking for the new blonde student that her mom had told her about.

The only blonde she saw was Adrien. Which made sense, because the only blonde she ever thought about was Adrien. Because why not? Adrien was the love of her life. Not that he'd ever know.

She adjusted her hair and continued looking. Her mom had said that he had green eyes and blonde hair. But he wasn't Adrien.

She then noticed someone who matched those characteristics on the bench. He was on his phone. Probably texting someone.

She walked up to him casually, making sure that Adrien couldn't see her. She didn't want him to think that she was into this guy. He wasn't looking at her, he was chatting with Chloe and Zoe.

Maybe he was interested in Zoe, after all, she was amazing. But Zoe didn't seem like his type.

"Excuse me? Why are you here?" a voice said, interrupting her thoughts.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" she said quickly. She sat down, "I'm Marinette, my mom told me that you were new, so I was going to give you a tour of the school!"

"Sure," he closed his phone, but not before Marinette saw that he was texting someone called Lila ~ Gf

She didn't want to seem nosy, so she didn't say anything about it. She led him to the classroom.

Ms. Bustier was there cleaning the chalkboard. She turned to greet them. "Hello, Marinette! Hey Adri- oh! You're not Adrien."

"This is Felix! He's the new student!" Marinette said.

Felix nodded, "Yeah."

She walked to her desk and rustled through a messy stack of papers.

"Felix." she said, "Here you are. Just in time for our seat change!" she began sorting through them again.

"Ms. Bustier, I could help you organise those papers if you like." Marinette offered.

Ms. Bustier handed her the papers, "Thanks Marinette, what would I do without you."

Had it been someone else, Felix would have rolled his eyes and called them a teacher's pet, but he didn't feel like offending her so he stayed quiet.

She spread the papers out on a desk and handed half of them to Felix.

He stared at them in confusion but began shuffling them like a deck of cards. He didn't want to seem dumb by asking her for help.

Thanks for reading!