Deleted Scenes 2

"Felix, you know this is what's best for the family." Amalie pleaded.

"But Mom, what's wrong with staying in London? All your friends are here!" Felix protested.

"Felix." Amalie began, her voice breaking "Every day, everything I see reminds me of your father."

Felix sighed, "Plus, you haven't seen your uncle in a while. Don't you think it's time for a family reunion?"

"No. we were there last year Mom. I don't want to go to his dumb school."

"Felix, don't be calling your new school dumb. You might make some new friends there." Amalie scolded.

"All Adrien's friends are freaks."

"Give an example. And I'm sure that's not true."

"There's that computer nerd and-" Felix said.

"He's not a nerd, it's his passion." Amalie interrupted.

"Whatever. There's that Chloe brat. Same as always."

"Chloe's not a brat. She's doing better now." Amalie added.

Felix snorted. "Better? How would you know?"

"I was face-timing Adrien yesterday. He said she got a boyfriend."
"I pity whoever stooped down to her level." was all he said.

"Felix, don't be like that. You'll find someone." Amalie said comfortingly.

"Yeah I know...wait what? Mom!" Felix exclaimed.

Amalie laughed and began putting the suitcases into the trunk.

=========================

This was back when miraculouses were a part of the story

Marinette sighed dreamily as she stared at Adrien from afar.

"Girls. We need a plan!" she declared.

"A plan? Please, not another one of those plans Mari." Alix groaned.

"No. I swear this one will work." she pleaded, "I'll get Ladybug to gush over how amazing I am and then he'll agree because she's Ladybug and everyone likes Ladybug. Then he'll go out with me!"

Alix laughed. "Ladybug? How the heck are you going to get Ladybug to do this for you?"

"I'll ask her." Marinette lied.

"I wanna see this," Alya said with a giggle. "Hey Ladybug." she said in a mocking voice, "I have this cru- friend called Adrien. And I was wondering if you could talk to him about me. Yeah, I know you don't know me and this will look totally stupid, but please."

The girls laughed. Marinette rolled her eyes and twirled her spaghetti.

"Marinette, how about you just talk to him. Or ask Ladybug to lock you up in a cage while she and Chat Noir do all the fighting." Alya said matter-of-factly.

"I'll find a way," Marinette said gloomily.

"Marinette, don't try to be too complicated. Just tell him directly- Alix you be Adrien. I'll be Marinette."

"Hey, Marinette." Alix said in her "Adrien" voice.

"H-hey Adrien!" Alya said in a high-pitched voice fluttering her eyelashes.

"So, what's up?" Alix said.

"N-nothing, I just wanted to tell you that I've had a huge crush on you ever since the day you gave me your umbrella!" Alya said rapidly.