Chapter #20 [Finale]

3 Months Later

this chapter is so random, but it's snowing outside for me right now and i didn't feel like writing something set in the summer while it's freezing outside, it was super sunny yesterday, but now there's snow covering the roofs, I'm Canadian :p

Marinette smiled as she and Felix walked arm in arm into Nino's warm house. There was a fireplace burning, and mugs of hot chocolate on the dining table.

Marinette took off her puffy jacket and hung it in the hall closet. She made sure that her present wasn't visible. They'd been planning a Secret Santa for a while, and she didn't want to ruin the surprise.

Marinette and Felix walked into the living room and saw Alya and Nino engaged in a passionate kiss.

"Marinette, why are you so early?" Alya asked, hiding her embarrassed smile.

Marinette grinned, "Felix is so freaking organized!"

Felix smirked, "We got here before Adrien,"

"Hey dudes, sit down," Nino said.

Marinette and Felix sat down on the soft carpet, "Your house is really nice," Felix remarked.

"Thanks,"

A gust of cold air filled the room as Chloe opened the door. She was wearing a yellow jacket and a Santa hat. Marinette had a feeling that it was Luka's choice.

Luka trailed behind her carrying two huge gift bags.

Chloe took off his jacket and hung it up with hers, "Hey, I brought cookies!"

Marinette smiled, "That's awesome!"

She carried her white platter filled with red, white and green iced sugar cookies. They also had white snowflakes on them.

"They're homemade, Luka insisted that we bake them," she said, rolling her eyes, but a small smile crept up her face.

She and Luka sat together, sneaking glances at each other.

"Where's Adrien?" Chloe asked, looking around.

"Oh, he hasn't got here yet," Alya explained, "Marinette actually got here first,"

Chloe laughed, "Woah really?"

Marinette blushed, "I'm trying to be less late,"

"Good luck with that," Chloe said sarcastically. Everyone burst out laughing.

There was a knock at the door, "Is that the pizza guy?" Marinette asked.

"No, it's Adrien. He still won't just open the door," Nino said with an eye roll.

Felix rushed toward the door and opened it, "You don't have to knock you know,"

"You shouldn't leave the door open, someone could break-in," Kagami said, "Merry Christmas,"

Adrien smiled and awkwardly held his huge pizza box.

"See, I was right!" Marinette yelled to Felix.

Felix took the pizza box from Adrien and led both of them to the living room.

He opened the box, the toppings were split into quarters.

One quarter was cheese, since Kagami was a vegetarian. The next quarter was Hawaiian, then meat lovers, and finally pepperoni.

Luka grabbed a slice of Hawaiian, much to Felix's surprise, "Is that good?" he asked.

"The pizza?" he asked, after swallowing.