Chapter #17

hope you've recovered from the last chapter. I'm planning to update more frequently because school is less busy now.

and thank you amazing readers for taking your time to read this, and to vote. We've just reached 63 votes!

~ randomshipper ~

Felix walked to school by himself. He knew she wouldn't come, but deep down he was hoping she'd reconsider.

He avoided everyone's eyes as he arrived. The students looked at him and started whispering.

He turned and made eye contact with Marinette, who broke it quickly.

Felix sniffled but sat down on a bench by himself. He put his hood up and stared at his phone trying to look busy. A tear fell down onto the black screen.

The bell rang, but he remained seated. Nothing mattered anymore. He could go back to London feeling miserable and forget all about Marinette and her friends.

But he knew it wasn't that simple. He would forever have a memory of her.

The courtyard was empty, but Felix stayed on the bench. Crying silent tears.

He stayed there for hours. No one came. An hour before the dismissal bell rang, Felix started walking home. He didn't want to run into Marinette. As he walked into the cold empty mansion, Amalie glanced at him but didn't say anything. She figured he needed some alone time.

Felix walked into his room and closed the door. He was never the temper tantrum type. It didn't make sense to him. Silent treatment seemed to annoy people more anyway.

He sat down and fished his bear from underneath his pillow. Reflecting on the time he'd had with Marinette.

She was right. He had been playing with her feelings. Pretending to be Adrien just because of her stupid crush on him. But she fell for him, as Adrien all over again. Or at least, he thought so.

"Felix, I brought your dinner. Your mom didn't think you'd want to eat in the dining room," Nathalie said.

Felix quickly wiped his dry face and opened the door. Nathalie stood there with Adrien. "She also said that you and Adrien needed to talk,"

Felix's eyes widened, but Adrien smiled at him. "Thanks, Nathalie," he said, taking the white tray.

As soon as Nathalie closed the door, he handed the tray to Felix.

"What did Nathalie mean?" he asked.

Felix groaned, "It's none of your business,"

"Okay, Felix. Oh, by the way, Marinette—"

"—hates both of us now," he finished.

"What do you mean she hates us? What did you do to her?"

Felix glared at him, "Why do you think it was me?"

"You do have a history of getting people on your bad side, plus Marinette wouldn't do anything to hurt you,"

"That's not true!" Felix snapped.

"Really, what did she do?"

Felix sighed, "Nothing. I can't tell you,"

"Felix, we're cousins. You can trust me,"

"Fine," he mumbled. "She yelled at me,"

"I'm sure there was a reason for it—"

"Stop taking her side!"

"Fine,"

"Fine?"

"Yeah, keep going."

Felix twirled his fork around his spaghetti. It had a drop of pasta sauce and was covered in parmesan cheese, and began to tell Adrien exactly what had happened.