Chapter #8

Felix sat on his bed, clutching his bear with one hand. The door was locked of course.

He had a clipboard in front of him.

The words 'How to get ykw to fall for you,'

So far, he had three ideas.

Guilt trip her into falling for you.

Tell her that Adrien isn't coming back/dating Kagami

Confess your feelings.

He crossed idea #3 out. He wasn't about to make a fool of himself confessing to her. Plus, there was the chance of rejection.

He crumpled up his paper and tossed it effortlessly into the trash can.

He took out his phone and called his girlfriend.

"Hello?" he said gruffly.

"Hey babe, I was just about to call you!" her voice echoed through his mind.

"Yeah, whatever," he muttered.

"Don't be like that. Look, I just got offered an acting job in the kkshhshs sorry, there's static where I am. Anyways, I need some money. I need to buy the director some pastries to show my gratitude,"

He smiled, pastries.

"Andrew— I mean Felix! Are you still there?" her shrill voice asked.

"I can't." he lied. "We have no money left from the train ride,"

"Are you sure?" she asked suspiciously.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I'm sure! If you can't trust me, then how can I be sure that you're even getting an acting job?"

"What do you mean? Of course, I'm getting an acting job! Felix, what's with you? First, you're broke and now you don't trust me?"

Felix could picture her pouting.

"Felix, I don't know if I could trust that you won't be like that. I mean after your dad—"

Felix hung up the phone.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Marinette sat down on her bed with her diary in front of her.

She'd finished writing down everything. She was just thinking.

She dialled Alya and Chloe for a video call.

Chloe was sitting on her couch with a flower bouquet next to her. She was eating a mixture of chips and pretzels.

Alya was in her room with a poster of Majestia behind her. She had popcorn.

"Marinette! What's up?" she asked.

Now that Marinette thought about it, why did she call them?

"I was wondering....um did we get any homework? I left early so—"

"Marinette, we know that's not why you called us," Alya said, dismissing her question.

"I just wanted to.....uh invite you to....my house. For a sleepover!"

"Seriously?" Alya asked with a grin on her face, "Okay!"

"Anyways, you'll never believe what happened to me!" Chloe exclaimed, with a blush on her face.

"Did Luka finally declare his love for you?" Marinette teased.

Her blush deepened, "No, but he said that he forgave me! We're friends now!"

"That's awesome!" Marinette squealed.

"By the way, how's Felix?" she teased.

Marinette frowned, "He's fine,"