Thanking my Lucky Stars 🍀

Natasha made you watch that wretched Leprechaun movie last night, innocently claiming it was 'In the spirit of the holidays.' You should've known by the smirk that resided upon her features that she had been up to no good. All Nat really wanted was to play upon your skittish nature so you'd cuddle close to her—which you did, and her heart was instantly warmed at the feeling of having you so close. However, as the movie came to a close, she quickly regretted her choices as she found herself informed she'd be sleeping alone that night.

"No! You're mean, I'm cuddling with Wanda!" You had shouted at her, as Wanda sympathetically stared her way with a shrug to her shoulders, as you both then disappeared into your sisters room.

Natasha remained awake for around three hours that night, tossing and turning, before the overwhelming exhaustion finally drowned out her thoughts. Emotionally exhausted from the thoughts of upsetting you, her nightmares didn't even bother her enough to wake her up.

When she did finally wake up, as the sun hit her face, she was quickly reminded of last night's events. She went to reach for you to pull you close, then that's when she felt the empty place beside her in bed. On the verge of tears, she sprung up from her bed, planning to do everything in her power to make it up to you.

On your end that night, you had actually needed Wanda to placate your mind with good dreams, before you could even begin to close your eyes. The sad truth was that sleeping without Natasha is always hard for you, so it just made the situation that much worse. You'd always dread when one of you is sent on a mission because of this. No matter how hard it was though, you somehow managed with the warmth of your sister beside you.

You'd woken up this morning with revenge on the brain, after the embarrassment of the night prior. The sweetest revenge is the unexpected kind, so, you're going to act like all is forgiven. After she sees the onslaught of pranks you've arranged, she'll learn to never mess with you again.

After her morning training, Natasha had made her way to the kitchen. Coming to a stop right outside the doorway as she had heard your giggles; peering in to see Wanda laughing along with you as she made breakfast for the team. She was absolutely terrified to walk in, not wanting to be the reason your happiness fades, her heart just couldn't bare it... The hunger however had her reluctantly walking in anyways. To her absolute shock you'd looked excited to see her, as you were smiling widely at her. Her heart burst at the sight, thanking what diety out there that you'd already let the events of the night prior go.

"Natty!!! Good morning!! Look, Wands made green horseshoe shaped pancakes for the holiday."

"Yeah, not a single one of us is Irish here, but any excuse to experiment in the kitchen works for me I guess ." Wanda sarcastically states, with no real malice, as everyone knows she's only doing this to put a smile on Y/N's face.

"It looks good Wands." Nat compliments her quickly, then turns to her girlfriend, not wanting to miss out on the affection she craved.

Natasha leans forward and places a gentle, yet desperate kiss to her girlfriends lips, lightly whimpering at the feelings that kissing you always brought her. You kissed her back, gently moving your lips against hers, then eventually pulling back.

You took in her appearance, noting the slight bags under her eyes, feeling slightly guilty knowing she's in this state of exhaustion because of you. Your need for revenge is now the furthest thing from your mind—too bad the plans were already set in motion..

Lost in the moment with her, you gently smile up at her once more to reassure her all is well. Then you yanked her down into your lap, as she squealed, then lifted your fork to her mouth. She took the offered bite, moaning slightly as the flavors cascaded across her tongue, and your back slightly shivered as chills ran down it. Natasha discreetly smirked to herself as she felt your bodies reaction. Wanda slid another plate your way, then took her spot across from you both.