Starts With Goodbye

Warning: Heartbreak. Drinking. Angsty Lyrics.

Smut: Soft!!!, Top!Nat. Oral(R), Fingering(R), Thigh-Riding (R), Marking, 'Mommy'(N)
————————————————————

Natasha sighs upon entering the compound, it's surprisingly quiet, and she happens to appreciate that fact with the way her head aches, the solo mission she just returned from really did a number on her. However, as she makes her way towards the kitchen she takes note of the men of the compound, all sat around the coffee table with their heads low, and hands conjoined as if they were praying.

Then to her right she hears a soft humming, Wanda's wearing noise canceling headphones and seems to be in her own world as she cooks. It's all incredibly strange, but more so to her curiosity she's wondering where you were, you were usually the first to greet her, always with that adorable little smile on your face as you fill her in on all she'd missed out on. Wanda feels the new presence, looking to the redhead with an immediately relieved expression which only proves to fill her with dread., "Thank God you are home, they're driving me insane!," Wanda shrieks, then pulls her in for a hug, and judging by her hold it seems she desperately needed it.

"We did it boys! Our prayers have been answered!," Tony cheers, his utter relief clearly abundant, and she sees the look spread across every other present parties face., "What is going on here? Tony, aren't you an atheist?," the millionaire deadpans., "After seeing the demon I was faced with today I've been made a partial believer. I prayed, it worked, now I am off to my lab, good luck Romanoff.," and just like that the men disperse—useless as usual.

Wanda snickers at the thoughts of her friend, then she pulls her to the kitchen and serves her up a decent lunch and a mug of tea., "Wands, what was all of that about?," Wanda chuckles., "Oh, the boys are just being dramatic is all, our resident ball of sunshine is in a sour mood.," Natasha's face falls at the thought of you being sad, and Wanda knowingly smirks at the girl. The only thing keeping the two of you apart had been Max—the douche canoe who just broke your heart for a final time; both of your collective thoughts about the other being more than enough evidence for her to know this.

If all things work out as she plans then this game of unrequited love between the two of you could be resolved, and she could collect the bet money from all the guys who claimed "Pfft, no way, Natasha doesn't love her like that, I'm not sure she even knows how to love.," as well. Imagining their fallen faces makes her heart happy, and the Kitchen-aide mixer she's been vying for will likely soon be hers...

"Wh-What happened?," Natasha chokes out over a bite of her sandwich, the witches smile making her a bit uneasy., "Max, they broke up with her a few days ago, and then today when we were out we spotted them out on a date.," Natasha's mind was racing with so many thoughts, but at the center of all her desires all she truly wanted was to make sure you were okay, so she abandoned her sandwich and went off to find you., "Be careful Nat! Approach with extreme caution.," the witch teased, then went back to envisioning all the baked goods she is surely certain to fill the compound with.

"No, it's not supposed to hurt this much, but when someone slowly breaks it off, it tends to leave a bitter taste; a scar, that slowly rips apart!!!" Natasha freezes outside of your bedroom door as she hears you belting out lyrics to what can only be described as an angsty dedication to a former lover., "Can I have one second of your time? Cause if I don't it'll drive me crazy, as I drop to my knees, and scream I hate you more than you could know!"

Natasha opened the door, a smirk enveloped her features when she saw you dancing about, so carefree as you screamed your feelings out., "I hope you fall into the ocean, and the current leaves you helpless swimming around." she couldn't see why anyone would be scared of you, if anything seeing this darker side actually has her more intrigued., "As the waves crash over you until you drown and float away, we'll hold a funeral for nothing, and celebrate how empty love can be broken.,"  The curious smile falls though when she sees just how much pain you're in, every line etched on your face a reminder., "It takes the sea to put you six feet happily underground..."