Eighteen: Birthday Twins

Sirius and Remus had woken up early to surprise the twins. Now that it was set up, they went to each boys room to wake them up. They had went to the guest rooms to gather their friends first, but they were all empty. Sirius didn't mind if their friends slept in each other's rooms. It was an equal mix of boys and girls and they were just kids. Remus, on the other hand, did not like it one bit.

"We should've checked on them before we went to sleep, what if they were doing—"

Sirius scoffed. "Moony you can't be serious. They're kids!"

"We were fourteen once. Remember what you and James were doing that year? Imagine how pleased you'd be having a co-ed sleepover." Remus pointed out.

Now that made Sirius nervous, but he knew his boys.

"We don't have to worry about Thomas, trust me. And Harry? The boy's like Lily: too caught up in his own head to even realize what's going on." Sirius went and opened Harry's door first.

Harry, Ron and the twins were asleep on the floor, while Hermione had the bed all to herself. Sirius didn't give Harry a daybed like Thomas and opted to get him a tv since he was raised muggle, but now that would have to be put on the list. Either way, Sirius was proven right.

"See? Respectable gentleman." Said Sirius.

They woke them up and then the two went over to Thomas's bedroom.

"Happy—WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?"

The relief Sirius felt when entering Harry's room was gone. In Thomas's room all the girls were snuggled by his side while Neville slept at the end. Thomas himself was cuddling Kendra who nuzzled into his chest. Harry's friends all came to see what was the commotion as they started to wake up.

"Ooo looks like Thomas had a whicked sleep over." Joked the twins.

"Should've switched rooms!"

"Wait, is that Ginny?"

"Thomas! Why are they all in your bed!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Whuzzhappen..." Thomas looked up and saw his godfathers. He tried lifting himself up, but his arm was stuck under Kendra who was dead to the world.

"Get up! No more sleeping—" Sirius ripped off the blanket which alerted them.

Neville woke with a start, almost falling off the bed. Thomas rose up confused.

"What's happening now?" He asked. "What's wrong?"

The girls had the decency to look mortified. Thomas didn't understand what was wrong. They fell asleep and his bed was big enough to fit them all. What was the problem?

"We're sorry! We were all talking and we just fell asleep!" Noelle apologized profusely.

"Yeah, there was no weirdness involved!" Kendra promised. "Thomas is ugly anyways."

That hurt his feelings. "Didn't have to be so mean about it..."

"Okay, can all the guests head downstairs? Breakfast should be almost ready." Said Sirius. "We have to talk to the birthday twins."

The groups finally joined together as they went downstairs. Thomas could hear Ron and Ginny bickering as they went down the stairs. Thomas slid out of bed.

Sirius reeled on him once their friends were gone. "Thomas, you cannot have other people in your bed, especially young woman. It's uncouth!"

"What does that mean?"

Sirius explained. "It's very bad. Someone might think you're doing something inappropriate. And I don't want to tell their parents anything like that is going on here. This may be the Den, but we have rules—" Sirius took a pause before he turned to Remus.