Preface

"Oh please name this one after me, look at him he looks like a Black!" Sirius whined as he looked at the two babies in the crib. His closest friends had been planing for Harry James, but not for his fraternal brother. They only trusted the Marauders to come and see them. Currently Harry was sleeping, but the other child was smiling and staring at all the adults.

"James named Harry, so i'm naming Thomas." Lily picked her son from out the crib and melted when she saw his bright green eyes.

"Thomas? That's a wanker name—"James slapped Sirius on the back of his head.

"Don't call my son a wanker, you tosser!" James snapped.

"You know it's not like that, Prongs! Thomas is a name for a pillock. He'll grow up and become a chav." Sirius rephrased.

"I don't care Sirius, His name is Thomas after my Father and after Fleamont James Father." Lily said.

"Thomas Fleamont Potter. Doesn't sound bad at all." Quipped Remus.

"That's why you're his god father, Remus." Lily smiled as she rocked Thomas to sleep.

"Th-The God father?" Remus was shocked obviously. He thought it would go to Sirius or even Peter, but him? They would trust a werewolf to watch over their son?

"Shame you didn't have a triplet." Said Peter who was looking at Harry with a solemn look.

"Maybe the next child, I want a daughter." Replied James.

"Not in a million years, Potter!"
----

"Lily, hide the boys!" James panicked as his wife ran up the stairs and he stayed, ready to protect his family. Wandless and alone he was about to face off the dark lord.

Upstairs, Lily went to the closest crib and taken Thomas out of it. She hid him in the small closet before running to Harry. She heard a shout and a hiss, then there was silence. Her husband was dead.

She was close to tears as she kissed her son for the last time.

"Daddy loves you, Mummy loves you, Thomas will keep loving you." What Lily didn't know she was conjuring up a spell, a spell so powerful it locked onto Harry tightly.

"Move aside girl, I wish not to kill you." He hisses.

"If you want to kill my son, then you kill me too." She mustered up the courage and he sneered.

"As you wish."

Then it went black.