Chapter I

Dark and steady, in his room taking his disadvantage, there's the man with deep personality disorder. He might look like a patient from a psychiatric hospital but he has some serious issues with his mental health. Bryce, on his 26th, was lame and silent living on his dark room. There were artefacts on his shelf alongside his costume, a desk where he mostly improved his study on law, and a collection of Sherlock Holmes novels completely tidy.

It was not a long time ago since his recent appearance on the dreadful breakout on the streets on the night. Bryce can be seen watching and running in shock as he sees razors and missiles heading towards him. He was so horrified that he couldn't think about an action except to stand back and face the reality. He was just alone when the others were running away from the attack. Bryce didn't do his savage when he was going to defend against this situation. Although he lived in disbelief, he didn't care. He just stood there and fight as if he was trying to push in the hardest memories he could've ever found and the one that hurt him the most, his suffering past.

Bryce once lived in his stepfather's house which was a drunk looking landlord with the power to force anyone to do his job. This man will do whatever to become the mean boss, but different in the scale of his physical attire. He would be angry when he drank that much beer and alcohol all just to abuse his servants, and Bryce was one of them. It was eleven years ago, and that counts on Bryce's memory after all. These made him turn into more than a phobic outrage. 

All of these impatience was soon gone when he once headed to a familiar place that he knew it would be perfect for him to work here and that's where he recognized the Union, a name that represents unity and amalgamate. He was interested that one day he would be in the group where people could do a prevention in order to save the universe from danger. He does that and so was his first escape. When the drunk landlord was taking a nap. he sneak quietly to his room, steal all his equipment, and turn away to confront him. At first, Bryce thought it was a crime that most burglars do when they rob a house, but the members currently allowed him to do that type of skill. Not to mention why he liked doing night outs during the weekends. It was his daily business. His past was unimagined, unlike the present Bryce, safe and sound in his dark room.

Bryce sighed as he remembers this type of ignorance he always does when he is on the run against someone, He took his phone and called the only person he could trust, Douglas.

Meanwhile, Douglas was just sitting near a green and eco friendly park on the swing. He was wondering how could he learn to control his emotions during these conditions where he can't stand aside from his friend. He looked on his notes that shows the points of the shifts he had done with his friend, but not as it was expected. Suddenly Douglas heard his phone ringing, it was his friend waiting for him to answer the call.

I would have to deal with him someday if I wanted to, Douglas sighed and answered the call.

"Hey Infinite Face, what's going on?" Douglas asked in relief. He had been trying to recuperate with things that just end up being a mess.

"Hi Mr. Fearsome, I'm just calling you to let you know that I'm on a bad mood right now and I cant even respond to this dangerous situation." Bryce lilted. One of his habits is to call a person weird nicknames since they talk to each other in weirdness and confusing brains.

"I couldn't even literate without less than a second, that brings me to the violent guy that we fight yesterday. He is at rage mode, man!" Douglas heckled, describing the previous attack that was faced earlier.

"Ugh, that Hugo again, he's the one messing with our interruptions since we beat him in the public hangout." Bryce bleated, being irresponsible  of villains that never leave a single piece behind.