Chapter VI

Hugo was being surrounded with his partner, he can't let himself being dragged out into trouble. Andrew pretended to be panicking and help the criminal to prevent them from getting caught by the authorities. His plan worked perfectly as they begin with securing the house as the S.W.A.T, the authorities, and a horde of crew and reporters surrounding Hugo's hideout, taking pictures and recordings. Helicopters flying above while aiming their lights towards the house. An emergency for him, this is what the end of him will be. He'll end up being arrested and blindfolded by the amount of pain he experience during this situation. 

They rushed to the room where they had just trained there, prepare their fight and defense against the crowd, with their weapons ready on their hands. Andrew was forced to deal with this chaosity to attack them by opposing sides. He had been arranging the plan and he must make sure the coordinates around him are assembled to start the attack. 

This was for the best of luck and he can't believe it had worked. He was relieved they were here. He had to stick around his frenemy for a while.

Outside Hugo's house, a lot of people took undercover in this place. Reporters, investigators, the authorities, the S.W.A.T army if they are alerted by danger, and the agency crew. Detective Hayes was the marshal and was forming an extertion to keep themselves careful for whatever threat will be. He had also brought Capri, a reporter of a media with him.

"This is Capri reporting from Lexington. We are here with an army of authorities and the S.W.A.T surrounding a house which was Hugo's hideout. We tracked his hideout with a GPS and a nature tracker used by one of Haye's crew. It has been confirmed since they leaked his address on the footage, helping us to covered up this case. Right now, as you see, we are besieging Hugo's house. We'll see the development of this case as soon as we finishing with our business!" Capri reported as she sees the procedure.

He raised his revolver and snitched as they besieged the entire house. His crew and the army had prepared their shields and guns, ready to strike and to attack their house. All of this came from Andrew's emergency about himself involving into Hugo's side. It will be a difficult mission although they have to finish their case about Hugo's actions.

"Hugo, do you really think you could escape from justice? This doesn't even matter to the society you live in. It's very dangerous out there!' Hayes snarled as he eyed out for the criminal he's been searching.

Hugo and Andrew were both horrified by the detective's snitchy tone. They immediately discuss on what should they do to attack them. It was this monstrousity flooding on the criminal's head since he has his address confirmed to the public.

"How did they know this place?!" Hugo shrieked in fear. "Who did that?! How did they know our secrets?!" Hugo raged.

"It wasn't us, dude! Hayes did it! They found the pathways themselves and they knew it! We're be it be!" Andrew scolded. "They planted a tracker on their devices and founded out that we're hiding in the woods! What are we supposed to do?!"

"Hayes, Hayes, HAYES! That IDIOT who is the smartest on killing the bad guys like us!' Hugo got mad that he had the opportunity to accuse Hayed which was worth nothing at all.

"We're in the dead end right now, and we aren't even prepared. It's clearly what they wanted from us. It's their duty to trapped us on their net. We have to act fast before anything worse else happens beyond our expectations!" Andrew exhorted.

They grabbed their weapons and scanned for a better position to divert their attention. Hugo with his weapon set in his back, going for a usual plan when he got surrounded while Andrew and his weapon ready in the back, because he had to keep himself hiding before the detective knows that Andrew betrayed him.