Introduction

Hi, greetings to your author, me and myself.

Before you read this book, there's a few of these I want to tell you. This book is my first creations that's being published and ongoing so I want to apologize for grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and my indistinct while writing this novel. I was probably writing this during my free time because of business and with my school progress.

I would say a few words while you read this book throughout the chapters. I hope it can help you to encourage yourself through all the hard times. This book serves an example of how will we survive in this endangered society, for some of you who are threatened by people out there. I hope it can entertain you and motivate you to firm during this difficulty.

On my recognition, I want to thank you all for supporting me while creating this book although it doesn't seem popular. Thank you for acknowledging me and supporting me while I was in the progress of writing this book. I hope it can be entertaining for you to live in this society. I hope this book can inspire you to rise up and keep moving on during the unbalanced world of danger. I hope these morals can protect you from any harm and threat.

I suppose that's all I can share for the effect. Let's start this book, read it, and understand the story.

Lots of love,

Darel