Chapter V

At this silent midnight, Andrew hightailed his car with a monitor tracking deviced installed in his car. He was in a rush, trying to outpass his villainous friend. He enterred the woods and was driving while avoiding the steep road and the large trees surrounding the view. Nevertheless, he was coped out with things that never seemed to be a cliffhanger.

He was panting a lot, didn't act, and was so uncomfortable by Hugo's deeds. During Hugo's runaway, he spot the criminal running towards with powerful abilities. He was indeed too powerful and unstoppable, just like heroes and villains collide together. Andrew arrived there five minutes earlier to take a quick shot of his friend escaping the crowd.

I must end you. I can't let you conquer the entire base, Andrew speaks to himself.

He took a slight turn, left and right, trying to escape from his insticts. He knew the only thing beside him was his own purpose. After driving through the dark bushes and trees, he finally found Hugo's house. Not seem to be interesting, he had no other choice but to let himself inside. He had to be cautious while involving with his mischievous partner. 

His first step was really cautious. He parked near a tree with some space around the bushes. He locked his car and carefully enters Hugo's house. He can sense something that's off with it. No idea how his friend would do anything horrible than it is to live in a house in the middle of the woods.

He walked through the pathway and was facing Hugo's front door. He was beyond fear, but his bravery proves it. Andrew decided to pretend be a sinister, since he had been appearing during Hugo's actions. 

Act like you pretend do be evil, Andrew, he thought.

He knocked the door and wait. Now it is the chance to approve himself greater than the rest, but not as he expect to happen. The door opens, and inside him there was a panic. Hugo walked out of the door and welcomed him.

"Hey Andy the Great Swiper, what's up man?" Hugo waved with excitement. 

"Great, man!" Andrew greeted him with a smirk.

That's one of his pretending skills he used to do when he was younger. There was a memory of him when he went to high school. He used to act like he was pretending to be them. There are bullies around his school and they're all gruesome people with a bulky posture. The only difference was when he gets bullied, he never gets bullied mentally or physically. He became friends with them by pretending. That's his perfect move and the first tactic ever to trick the bullies.

Andrew enterred his house and was so stunned in shock to found out that his friend's house was decorated with powerful weapons around the walls and carvings. How could a criminal like him would arrange his powerful equipment. It was clean, but it's messed with powerful stuff around his room.

"How? Do you like it?" Hugo asked.

Andrew was silent for a moment. So confused and upset inside his mind. However, he must stick to his coordinated plan and keep on track.

He had contacted Hayes, the best detective he could ever afford to do a backup. He instantly prepared this and was about to take the part. Hayes agreed with his opinion, so he and the police shruddered to the woods, silent and close. He can't leave a single thing, not even himself being betrayed by someone like Hugo. He continues to pretend evil to his friend.

He showed his crazy friend the equipment he stole from the military alongside the badge he got from their office. Hugo jeered with joy as he started celebrating his victory against the military force. His friend watched him in sigh inside. He is too late, he lets his friend in danger that he can't make him realize his mistakes. He had too much feelings for his friend and now criminal.