Chapter II

As the switch begins to roll, Bryce was already in the run. He is one of a few people who does impossible stunt parkours unlikely to be dangerous. But being himself was the thing he never cared alongside his trauma. He just ignored these and stay still on the run. During his parkour shift, he headed straight to a safe location in case he would ever go there and need some advice from him. Bryce is unlikely to serve like an online costumer at a big brand company who solves services the entire day without even stopping. He has never imagined how hard is to be a member of an awesome group of heroes who defends for justice. He just wants to be this way, but his darkside of course, is the main problem.

As reimagined, Bryce was the guy who always try his best to avoid mistakes, but he avoids them and gets them. He just lets himself being torment only because of accused of being involved in an illegal purpose. Bryce was always the regret he is used to be. He would likely to be an advanced person who decided to fix what's wrong in his life. He's nothing but an attempt of courage inside of him.

He took his Union made communication device, some creation he had made when he was working for the group itself. It is an technological device full of holographic communication system and accessing the preliminary automation. He has this unique device that he always used in any of his missions until now.

Meanwhile Douglas was running like a ragdoll with his immense powers ongoing for Zanac's house. He panted too much while using his abilities as if he was trying to ignore his sports short distance running contest just for a diet. He had been lazy since he didn't participate during physical events, but doing this was even the unexpected thing for him. He had to regret it, it was so intense. He took it and showed an holographic version of the building, there he can see points that would be his targets of undercover.

"AAARRRGGHH! Why am I riding like a ludicrous pea-sized brain?!" Douglas screamed in fury as if he was trying to escape from a huge scary monster.

His face was irritating that he got the attention of the people around. Some of them even thinking that this person is acting like a crazy drunk truck driver running around after drinking about a hundred cans of cola.

Douglas pushed his muscle through a steep sideway of the road. With this incredible power, he could avoid fast cars driving at high speed, motorcycles, and lampposts and stands that could not make a space out of it.

He creates a balance throughout his nerves and jaws as he tackled around a bunch of vehicles, creating a mess. He took a whoop out of his feet and race through the way. He feels this as his comfortable move, although most people thought he was going crazy.

After driving around like a whizz, he stopped on and started to feel groggy on his head. Looks like he made it to Zanac's house. With a wiggling head and slummy face, he move to the door and knocked at it too hard thrice.

At the house's second floor, Zanac is relaxing in his room taking a sip of his cold and icy orange juice. He was doing an discussing with some of his friends. He is way impressed on their statements about a particular trend. Turns out, Zanac is broadcasting a live meeting with his one time field of study friends during Social Studies class. It seems like they were talking about a meticulous trend that was going on so quick that he is just trying to gain his performance.

"Wow, get lost man! There's this scene in No Way Home that overlooks Tobey and Andrew cracking their backs! Why wouldn't Tom do that too?" Zanac swaggered in excitement.

"I could even hear the sounds of the cracks! What a coincidence before they start the battle against their villains from other universes!" one of his one time field study friends boomed.

Before Zanac could continue, a door knock slams on his ear. Zanac was so stunned by the silence he had to prefer.

"What's that sound?" his friend asked.