Chapter III

A brink of an eye opens as Zanac just woke up from his injury. It seems to be that he had been in pain for hours and was brought to the hospital for another treatment. He's unconfident to take the risk and so was his exertion. As he slowly regains consciousness, he found himself inside the hospital's room. 

At the left, he could see pills and medicines on the table. The doctors gave him a medicine when he was sleeping in recovery. On the right, he could see an inflatable space for his cell treatment along with tubes connecting around his right arm. He has his body bandaged and could not move freely because of his disability. He found himself a warm bed for him to rest, this wasn't the first time he had a serious accident. He was neurotic about what had just happened that he couldn't think about it for a second. 

He was streaming some polls and now he got convoluted on his strife with Douglas. He had never seen such that uncomfortable in his surroundings. Zanac pulled out in sigh, since he can't move his body parts, he stayed moveless like a statue. He would lay in bed for hours until he got recovered. He smoothed quickly unless he wanted to streamed about the incident.

Just then, the nurse entered the room. She brought her medical equipment and her. Zanac stared at the equipment and realized that tonight he had to bring himself with a checkup. What an unlucky apathy. Zanac took his energy up and lay himself on the bed.

"Greetings, sir," the nurse greeted, "You will have a checkup tonight. Get ready for yourself in a minute."

Zanac's body was full of graze and since he can only move slowly, he was so stranded that he can't stop thinking about his fight with Douglas. He nodded his head and get his checkup on his hospital room. The nurse used the thermometer to checked Zanac's body temperature. The results, it was slowly decreasing, about 37.1 degrees just in a short gap.

"Wow, good. It's decreasing, what a great luck! You must've been a long trail of pain, I'm sure you can get through these. Anyway's what's your name?" the nurse asked.

"It's Zanac, ma'am." the "Blonde Withdrawer" replied.

Being a patient was so dissaproving for people like Zanac. He wasn't interested in hospitals since he had the fear of visiting the doctor when he was a child. It's common that he was some sort of person who never took a medical degree during his university years. Although he hated it, he must face his desire. The nurse looked ecstatic that she would even do an interview with him.

"Is your name Zanac?" the nurse asked.

"Yes!" he responded

"Yeah, does it start with a Z?" the nurse asked him again.

"Yes, what's wrong with my name?" the confused patient solicited.

"Good, now Zanac, why are you here?" the nurse asked him again, making him confused.

"You're the one that supposed to know why am I trapped in a hospital, don't you !?" Zanac growled weakly.

"Oh dear, sorry!" the lady quavered. "Well, that's one out of many questions you have answered."

Am I disgusted with this imbicile? Zanac thought. Would I spend an entire hour with her uncertain of weird questioning sessions?

"Let's head on to the second question." the nurse continued. "Where do you lived? How do you do these routines?"

He was impatient while hearing her get-to-know-Zanac interviews. Anytime he finishes his heroism through criminality, the journalists and the reporters of the media will surround him like he was a celebrity to know his curiosity. Another lack of concern. He was unsafe, being a person left behind, he hadn't deal with medical treatments. Zanac sighed and continued with the session.