005. cookies and truth weed tea

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

COOKIES AND TRUTH WEED TEA

 ❝COOKIES AND TRUTH WEED TEA❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

After a big first day, Tori found her way to Beau and Lucas. The trio stood in the corridor, as Tori was throwing her hair into a ponytail.

"You guys want to go for a run?" Tori asked, as the boys shared a glance before they shrugged. "You literally have vampire speed, T." Luca reminded her. The Mikealson smiled smugly, "Yeah, but I like watching you guys suffer." She said as Beaumont and Lucas both deadpanned her.

"Suffer? I am great at running." Lucas reminded her, as he'd always kept fit, especially for football season. "Not as great as I am, Lulu." Beau insisted, getting in Lucas' face as he teased the boy. "Ugh stop— the testosterone.... It's suffocating." Tori complained, as the siphons both chuckled.

"Luca? Hey!"

The trio spun around, before they faced Landon. Beau and Tori shared a smirk, as Luca's face lit up. "Hey Landon." He finally said.

"Milkshake boy!" Beau greeted, patting Landon on the back as the boy grew embarrassed. "You know... you and Lucas need to go on your own lil millshake date." Victoria suggested to Landon, as he opened his mouth to speak, but the words never came as Beau shrugged, "Or you can go on a date with me, instead."

"You're such a hoe, B." Tori giggled, slapping Beau on the shoulder playfully. Beau said something in response to Tori, as the pair walked away though Lucas and Landon didn't hear it as they were too focused on eachother.