Chapter 25

It was morning, Emmeline was asleep and Silas was admiring her. His fingertips wandered her pale skin and his eyes followed where his fingers went. They reached her breast then moved on to her torso and the arch of her side.

They were both still naked after the bath and nothing was left to the imagination.

Silas put his hand on her hip and gazed up to be met with her own, which closed to get the sleep out of them.

"Good morning." She whispered with her eyes still shut.

His hand went to her front and circled the pad of his finger on her lower lips, which began to coat this finger in arousal, earning from her a smile and a moan. "I love the way your face contorts into pleasure so quickly." His voice was husky and deep.

Emmeline's head tilted backwards and them back arched as she released a high pitch moan. Silas inserted his pointer finger as thrusted it at a steady pace.

Her muscles clenched around the finger, making him add another. As he was about to kiss her, there was a knock on the door.

"What is it?" He called. Never halting the action his fingers carried out.

"Your highness, an important letter has come for you. It's an emergency." A servant called from the other side of the door.

Silas stopped and took his fingers out, making Emmeline writhe.

His fingers smeared her arousal on her lips then commanded, "Open."

He shoved his fingers into her mouth, making her gag and her pussy produce more arousal.

"Suck." Her mouth close around his fingers and sucked up and down their length. Her toes curled and she found herself craving more than Silas' fingers in her mouth. Her pussy clenched and unclenched and the fur they laid on was under her grip.

"Your highness, do I have permission to enter?" The servant called after being stood at the door for a while.

"No," Silas shouted firmly. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth with a 'pop', covered himself with a towel before going to open the door.

Emmeline licked her lips and realisation hit her when she relived just what she had done moments ago. Her cheeks turned red and her legs rubbed together for a short second before she sat up on the bed.

The door closed and Silas held the letter in his hand.  His eyes scanned the ink on it and he puffed out and swore. His jaw clenched.

"Silas, what is the matter?" Emmeline spoke in almost a whisper. Her brows were curved upwards in concern.

"We need to leave Acquatico tomorrow morning. Let Harriet know."

Silas was quick to get ready for the day. "I have to go, Emmeline. Whenever you're ready you can leave." He spoke in a rush as he buttoned his shirt and put on his gold necklace.

He kissed Emmeline on the forehead and stroked her cheek before leaving.

Emmeline sighed and also put on her clothes after taking a shower. She left to find Harriet, who was helping the other maids.

Throughout the day, Emmeline helped the other maids clean and tidy, which made them warm up to her and Harriet.

"Alright, I'm going to go to bed. Will you be alright here?" Night had come quickly and many of the maids had gone to bed.

"Yes, I will be alright. Go to bed, Harriet. I will be there soon. I just need to get this find to Silas." Emmeline said as she put a plate of spaghetti and a yoghurt onto a platter.