↳ Twenty

𝟮𝟬. 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

❝Now she's here shining in the starlight

Now she's here suddenly I know❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

BANGING THE DOOR, Y/n tried to call for help from the other side. But no matter how loud she was, no one couldn't hear her. 'What is even going on out there?' The aspiring photographer didn't understand why no one can hear them with all of the banging that she did to the door. Oh, the poor door. Y/n's dainty hand slid off from the smooth surface of the door and grunted to herself before side glancing at the only other person stuck in the room with her. "It's no use, no one can hear me at all," Y/n turned to the elemental hero with a frown evident from her visage.

"I can't keep slamming my hand on the door, I don't want to break school property," the female student sighed in complete defeat. "Neither do I, I don't want to use my powers and destroy the door," Boboiboy sheepishly agreed with her, caressing the back of his head. The female student understood him, breaking school property meant paying so none of the two wanted to deal with such trouble. The two didn't want to involve their family in this silly accident.

"That's fine, hopefully, we can try another way," Y/n placed her hands on her hips. Boboiboy didn't think something like this would happen today, it was almost suspicious for him. Nevertheless, he was currently scolding himself internally for enjoying the idea of being stuck in a room with Y/n of all people. 'Stop enjoying this, we're trapped for goodness' sake!' He yelled inside his mind, even if he scolded himself countless times he'd still feel it.

He wanted alone time with her but not in this situation. It was wrong. While having a war with himself, Y/n was able to catch his complete attention by calling his name. He certainly didn't feel butterflies fly around from the inside of his stomach after hearing that, most definitely not. "Hm?" He hummed, looking at her in wonder. "I'll try calling Amy, she can help us!" Y/n's mood lifted at the new idea popping inside her head.

Boboiboy watched the (h/c) haired girl as her hand rummaged in her pockets as she searched for her phone. It took a moment for her to realise her mistake which soon made her freeze. "Are you okay?" the elemental hero worriedly approached her as soon as he noticed her tensed figure. From that moment, Y/n's hands travelled to her face, groaning at the sudden realisation. "Great, I forgot to get my phone from Amy before leaving," Y/n couldn't believe her luck. It was like God hated her.

Boboiboy frowned at this, thinking of ways to try and help her. Y/n's distressed voice didn't sound good to him, he didn't want her to be so worried. "Well, I'll try contacting Gopal and the others. Don't lose hope, okay?" He placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder albeit Y/n could barely see his face in the dark. Reluctantly, the aspiring photographer nodded her head and waited for him to do anything. The young student also tried to find his phone from his pocket.