Chapter 7

No one pov

Ignore mistakes pwease 💜

"Honey, I'll walk through fire for you just let me adore you...."

Jungkook was over thinking a mess she was scared too much scared of the future.

Yeri was right...

How in future he will take care of him. Jungkook has his desires he wants someone to love him too ..

"Your parents Jungkook .. they thought only about Taehyung not you.."

"Yeri stop it-"

"I am your best friend I want you to be happy. I don't wanna see you regretting this decision. So I explaining these things to you ..

Don't let your decision ruin your future... you will regret it later..."

"I can't yeri I can't leave him I can't... he is precious for me .." he said but yeri was not even close to hear him ..she became furious

"For fucks sake Jungkook. Be selfish it's your life.. I'm not saying Taehyung is a bad guy for you or something... I am say it that he ain't perfect for you!"

"I have alre-"

"Cut that shit ... you don't have to be a pure soul u know .. he is that coward. He can't even protect himself .."

"ENOUGH yeri-"

"Oh yes... now I am wrong but ask this question to your self honestly..." Yeri looked at Jungkook who was looking at her with furious eyes.

"He can't even manhandle you!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Jungkook's voice raised she kept quiet but throwing daggers at the other

"HE CAN'T I KNOW ... BUT I CAN'T SEE HIM HURT YOU HEAR ME .. ALL I WANNA DO IS MAKE HIM HAPPY..." he yelled on top of his lungs he took his bag pack ready to leave.

"And for your kind information not everyone is pervert like you my tae is different. . Don't dare compare him with anyone.." he said slammed the door shut and went away.

Yeri sighed.

And then smirked.

"Step one clear!" .

Jungkook was walking out of he house he was burning In anger how can yeri spit these things. . When he literally adore the other

he was frustrated because he didn't even brought her car . now Jungkook has to walk all the way to his house .

"Fuck this-

he stopped when his phone rang his eyes immediately softened on the caller Id

Taebear is calling
Accept |decline

he picked up the call.

"Um... where are you i-I mean.. uh.." Jungkook chucked as he can understand taehyung was nervous

".. I left from yeri 's place right now.."

"Ohh.. well mom and dad asked you to come here .. They invited uncle and auntie too"

"Okk I'm on my way"

"Okay..."

"tae.."

"Hmm.."

"You don't have to be nervous around me.. I want us to be like we use to be.."

"O-oh .. yeah..bye then"

"Bye" he hung up with a chuckle.

"You are still a cute baby tae.. I wanna hide you in my pocket" he thought to himself