chapter 8

Ignore mistakes pwease 💜

No one pov,

Taehyung was definitely scared not only scared but also nervous as f yesterday whole night and day he spent it in his little space so he wasn't that nervous.

Knowing he is gonna marry his strawberry today he was feeling ecstatic and nervous at the same time. he was gonna start his new life with the person he knows for years now. Most importantly whom he loves with is whole heart.

"Don't be nervous tae we got you!" Jin and Suga were from his side and namjoon and Yeri were with Jungkook.

"Y-yeah" Taehyung replied god knows why he was stuttering.

"C'mon get dressed we have to leave!" Jin said Jungkook nodded with a smile.

After getting dressed up he took a deep breath and smiled at the mirror he wants too look good for Jungkook . And he hoped that he will be impressed. He went out and spotted Jin and suga looking at him with firm eyes

 He went out and spotted Jin and suga looking at him with firm eyes

"You look handsome damn..." suga said and winked at him. Taehyung blushed red .

"Damn Jungkook is lucky man..." Jin said and now Taehyung blushed more

"L-lets go!" he said and dragged them and they all went in the limo

Jungkook was getting ready looking at his dress and Yeri and his mom was helping him to wear the dress shirt and the complimenting suit.

he was okay . Like how bad it could be to marry your best friend he thanked his parents that this arrange marriage is not with some one else but his best friend only. not some random oldman .

But a part of him was sad cause he was sacrificing his happiness. he liked Jimin and they came a bit came closer because of that project and Jungkook thought he has some chances with Jimin but now he sacrificed her happiness for Taehyung.

No doubt the older means him lot but he ain't sure it is love or nothing?

"You look beautiful sweetheart!" Mrs Jeon praised her gorgeous looking son Indeed Jungkook was looking damn beautiful.