chapter 19

_______________________________

No one pov.

Jungkook was ecstatic today at college, of course, because he had
organised a date for his hubby for today, and everything was set; all he needed to do now was take the lovely lad there.

He saw Jimin waiting for him in the corridor and approached him, watching him become agitated.

"What? Why are you staring at me as if you've seen a ghost?" He inquired of Jimin. The lovely male grew closer to all of the boys during these months And, yeah, his crush on Jungkook vanished because, uhh-

"Let's go, nothing kookie!" Despite what he claimed, Jungkook remained sceptical.

"Jiminie, please__"

"Well, look who we have here," Jungkook said, looking at a female and realising that there were two additional girls nearby.

The girls weren't alone but with a boy for Jungkook's class too.

"What is happening?"

"Kookie it's nothing," Jimin said quickly.

"Jimin, why are you telling him now? What exactly were we saying? Are you afraid of what he might say!?" Luna, the young lady, stated.

"Shut up__" "Are you going to tell me what happened, Jimin!"He said

"They were just complaining about you, kook," and Jungkook rolled his eyes, but the girl spoke up, "excuse me?... I was telling you the truth straight up "Jimin rolled his eyes as she spoke.

"Jungkook, the whole college found out what you did to Taehyung," she explained, and Jungkook's eyes widened. "Can you explain?"

"Look, Jungkook, everyone found out about your planned marriage and how badly you treated Taehyung even when he was in his small area, but Taehyung forgave you when you apologised," Mina stated, and Jungkook's eyes widened like sockets.

"How could you know this!" He was upset, terrified, and deceived when he inquired.

"It was your so-called bestfriend Yeri," Luna said, and Jungkook's world became frozen. He couldn't believe his best friend could do such a thing, but what did he expect?

"Honestly, Jungkook, I admired you, but now I see I was so wrong about Taehyung, and you know now, maybe he accepted you because he is afraid of you," she added, making it Jungkook's heart ache.

"And you know what, maybe Taehyung forgave you because he was afraid you'd act like a horrible ass bitch and he accepted you out of fear," Mina remarked, and Jimin's patience was ebbing as he looked at Jungkook.

"He loves me! He confessed to me! Please mind your own business because you don't know shit!!" Jungkook roared, but he was terrified--- terrified that this could be true.