chapter 18 🌶️

Uhhmmm.... this----- is idk what's this but make sure to read and comment pwease

No one pov

Tables officially had turned.

I mean Jungkook is no longer the desparate one it's Taehyung.

For real .

Because Half of the day they're in the college and in college the dominant one is always Jungkook and the fact they behave all lovey dovey in college and there friends--

Well,

"Jeongguk did tae forgive you already?" Jin asked Jungkook who was peacefully gulping his banana milk.

"Uh.. no? Wae" Jungkook said like it's nothing honestly it's not because he may not have heard 'i forgive you' from Taehyung's mouth but he knows that the handsome baby already has forgiven him.

"Shouldn't you we working on it kook?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook gave him a eye roll "hyung it's bad to talking in between the business of a newly married couple"

Jungkook said and Hoseok rolled his eyes "so rude" he said and Jungkook bit his tongue.

"sorry hyungie" he said and softly walked towards hoseok hugged him from a side and placed his chin on Hoseok's shoulder looking at him.

"Don't be mad" he said getting kinda emotional as he realised he was rude to his hyung and he didn't wanted to disappoint someone more.

"Ohh sweetheart I'm not mad just worried for you relationship with him" he said and Jungkook nodded  understanding then smiled as he got a peck on his head.

"He never said that he forgives me.... But i think at this points he's just Playing around because he keeps doing this cute cute things for me" Jungkook said and now Jin smiled well... He knows this habit of Taehyung.

"But still Gukkie you should do something so that he won't be mad anymore and take a confirmation that he forgives you so that nothing goes wrong in future" Jungkook nodded after all whatever Hoseok says always makes sense to him.

"Fine!... But-- what should I do ... I literally tried everything out there?" Jungkook said a pout and Hoseok though about it.

"Take him on a date kook like a small picnic on the hill" he said and Jungkook's eyes widen "and it's not kinda necessary that the Top has to take the bottom on a date in every story" he said and Jungkook looked at him

"Wait--- who said I'm a bottom" he asked.

"You're serious gonna ask me that!? You're a m-preg bitch!" He said and Jungkook smiled sheepishly "oh.. yeah.. right"

"And yes I'll take him there__"

"Huh? Take whom where?" Sohna one of Jungkook's admirer asked. To be honest Jungkook was is annoyed with him at this point i mean he was like a total saesang who wanted to know everything about Jungkook even after knowing that he's now married.

And Jungkook had enough now.

"I'm talking about my husband you don't have to worry" Jungkook said and the obsessed one look at him like he just saw a ghost.

"What the hell? Jungkook why don't you think about it? I'm better that him! Just because he gave you some hickeys doesn't mean that he can___"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB SHIT!" No matter what jungkook ain't ever gonna hear shit about his husband whatever the results are.

"Don't even dare to shut me up! I love you like from years? And you suddenly show up Marring some one who doesn't suit you at all" he said and scooted closer to the bunny.