- 1 -

Heavy rain pour down, the sky darkened, thunder. Weather was awful yet that didn't stop two pair of parents to be the most happiest people on the world.

Two boys were born on the same day, one of them 5 seconds older than other one, their fate intertwined, they are destined.

"You did great honey." Kim Kwang said to his wife, Kim Sun-Hi.

"Where is our son?" Sun-Hi asked, she wanted to hold her son in her arms.

"He will be here soon, they went to clean him." Kwang said with smile.

"Soo-Min, are you okay? Where is your son?" Sun-Hi asked as she looked at her left side, asking her best friend.

"He will be here soon too. I'm fine, in a little bit pain but that will leave in moment when I hold my son." Soo-Min said and smiled.

"Seung, can you please give me water?" Soo-Min said to her husband Jeon Seung.

"Here." Seung said and handed her a glass of water.

"Thank you honey." Soo-Min said before drinking it.

"I can't wait to see our boys growing up together." Sun-Hi said and squeeled.

Soo-Min looked at her and smiled widely.

"Me too and I can't wait to make our promise comes true too." Soo-Min said and smiled widely, thinking about promise which she and Sun-Hi made a years ago. Kwang and Seung just smiled, knowing about what promise they are talking about.

Just then, door opened and 2 nurses walked into room with boys in their arms.

"Little boy Kim." Nurse said and placed boy into Sun-Hi's arms.

And little boy Jeon." Other nurse said and placed boy into Soo-Min's arms.

"Hey baby, you are so pretty. I'm your eomma sweetie, oh God you are so sweet. Kwang look at our son, he's so pretty." Sun-Hi said as she was admiring her son.

"He looks like you a lot, I never saw more prettiest baby in my life." Kwang said, softly caressing his son cheek who was peacefully sleeping.

"Hey little one, omo you're so cute. You looks like your father, aiii my son is so handsome." Soo-Min said, she still can't believe that she is holding her son in her arms.

"My son will be the most handsome boy on the world, wouldn't you baby." Seung said, his hand holding little one's hand.

"We need their names so that we can write it on birth papers." One nurse said.

"Kim Taehyung, our pretty baby." Sun-Hi said and smiled widely.

"Jeon Jungkook, our handsome baby." Soo-Min said and smiled widely.

••••••••••

1 WEEK LATER

Sun-Hi was sitting in the living room with Taehyung in her arms when there was a knock on the door.

She placed Taehyung on the couch and secured him with pillows around so he wouldn't fall down on the floor if he stars moving.

She went to the door and opened it only to find her best friend with her son there.

"Hey Soo-Min, come in." Sun-Hi said, moving aside to let her inside.

"Thank you, sorry for coming without calling first." Soo-Min said.