- 11 -

"Kookie." Taehyung called him. They were in Jungkook's room, sitting on the floor and playing overwatch.

"What is it baby?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung, his whole attention on his baby.

"You will never forget me, right?" Taehyung asked, trying not to cry.

Jungkook's eyes widened on sudden question. He grabbed Taehyung's hands into his and pulled him a little bit closer.

"Look at me baby." Jungkook said. Taehyung slowly looked up and made eye contact with Jungkook who was already looking at him.

"Baby, I will never forget you, okay. I can't forget my baby. I promise to you, I will always remember you no matter what. And I don't think that we will ever be separated." Jungkook said.

"You will not forget me? What if I forget you one day?" Taehyung asked.

"If you forget me, I will do everything in my power to make you remember me. Even if you don't remembers me, I will still love you and always be there for you." Jungkook said.

"I love you Kookie, so much." Taehyung said as he hugged Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook smiled as he hugged Taehyung back, softly caressing his hair.

"Why are you being so emotional today?? Did someone said something to you?" Jungkook asked.

"They said that you will leave and forget me." Taehyung said, tightening his hold around Jungkook.

"Don't listen to them, okey. That will never happen." Jungkook said.

"Okey Kookie, I believe you." Taehyung said and snuggled his face more into Jungkook's neck. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's head then they stayed like that in silence.

••••••••••

Jungkook woke up from his dream, from one of memory of him and Taehyung.

"Ohh God!! Baby, where are you??? I miss you so much." Jungkook whispered as he was looking up at ceiling. Just then his alarm started ringing, he groaned as he turned it off.

"Time for work!! Time for who knows how much interviews." Jungkook said and rolled his eyes. As much as he wanted and liked work, he wasn't in the mood to deal with flirty bitches who want his attention.

"Ufff, let's just hope this day will come to the end fast." Jungkook said then stood up.

He did his morning routine and wore his work outfit. He looked at himself at the mirror and sighed.

"I hope I will find you soon baby, I need you so much, you were always my strength. I wish to find you soon." Jungkook said. He sadly smiled before going downstairs to have breakfast with his parents.

Meanwhile, Taehyung woke up due to sunlights hitting at his face. He looked at the clock and saw that there is three hours before interview.

He stood up from the bed and walked into his bathroom to do his morning routine. As he was brushing his teeth he was looking at the mirror and suddenly gasped.

"Babyy, brush your teeth properly! I want to see your beautiful smile looking pretty as always." Jungkook said. Taehyung whined but did as Jungkook told him.

Taehyung grabbed onto bathroom counter and breathed heavily.

"What was that??" Taehyung asked himself.

"Who was that two boys??" Taehyung thought. They seemed familiar but he didn't know who they were.

"I started seeing things, oh God, am I going crazy??" Taehyung said. He shook his head then continued what was he doing before getting ready for interview.