- 14 -

*knock knock*

"Mom, I told you I'm not hungry!!" Taehyung yelled. He wasn't in the mood for anything just because he still didn't see his Kookie today.

Door slowly opened and someone peeked in his head, looking at pouty Taehyung who was laying down on the bed.

"When did I become your mom, baby?" Person asked, causing Taehyung to look up.

"Kookiee!!!" Taehyung yelled and immediately stood up and run to Jungkook. Jungkook walked into room, closed door behind himself and turned around just in time to catch Taehyung into his arms.

"Hey baby." Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung after placing paper bag on the workdesk.

"Kookie, I missed you so much. Where were you today? We were supposed to play." Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms tightly around Jungkook's neck and legs around Jungkook's waist.

"Sorry baby, I had to go with my parents to visit my grandparents. But look, I brought something for you." Jungkook said. He put Taehyung down and Taehyung looked at him with bambi like eyes.

"What is that Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"What do you think?" Jungkook replied.

"Umm, I don't know. Tell me, please." Taehyung whined. Jungkook chuckled then kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"I brought you strawberry milkshake and my grandma made your favorite applepie." Jungkook said.

"Yayyyy! I love you Kookie, thank you for bringing me this." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's cheeks.

"No problem baby, my grandma asked me why didn't you come with us. As you didn't come, she made applepie for you." Jungkook said.

"Umm, grandma is the best, say thanks to her, okey." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded then watched as Taehyung was eating applepie.

••••••••••

"Jungkook, you have a meet-." Taehyung stopped in the middle of sentence when he saw that there is noone in the office.

"Where did he left?" Taehyung thought. He shook his head and went to his table only to find paperbag on top of table.

He was confused from where did that come so he decided to check if there is any note or something.

He pulled out things from paperbag only to see it was strawberry milkshake and applepie, his favorite. He smiled then saw note on the milkshake, he took it and read it.

Hey baby, I know you loves strawberry milkshake and applepie that's why I brought it for you. I hope you like it, don't stress yourself or I will scold your boss for making you work so much.

                                                  - from your Kookie

"Omg! Jungkook gave me this! But why did he spent money on me?? Ufff, that coconout head. Well, I will just thank him for this." Taehyung mumbled, not seeing that someone was standing behind him and smiling widely.

"Do you like it?" Voice behind Taehyung asked, causing Taehyung to jump on the place.

He turned around and glared at the owner of voice.

"Jungkook stop scaring me for fucking sake of my heart!!" Taehyung said.

"Sorry, I didn't wanted to scare you." Jungkook said then slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung, hugging him close to himself.

"Am I making you uncomfortable with this?" Jungkook asked in whisper.

"No, don't worry and thank you for gift." Taehyung said.

"No problem baby, anything for you." Jungkook replied. He can't believe that his baby is in front of him and that in his arms.

"You don't need to do this for me Jungkook. I don't deserve this." Taehyung said. Jungkook pulled away and looked at him.

"Listen, you deserve everything on this world. You deserve to be loved and cherished until your last breath and I will do right that." Jungkook said.

"Do you think I will ever remember you?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook smiled at him then cupped Taehyung's cheeks, softly caressing it.

"Even if you don't remember me, I will make sure to make you fall in love with me once again." Jungkook said on what Taehyung blushed.

"How did you knew that I was in love with you?" Taehyung asked, looking down.

"It was very obvious and I loved you too, remember? And I still love you and I promise you, this time we will be happy and do right things to make everything perfect." Jungkook said and smiled.

••••••••••

••••••••••

Taehyung giggled, getting Jungkook's attention.

"Why are you giggling?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked up from his table, meeting Jungkook's eyes.

"It's nothing, sorry." Taehyung said, giggled a bit then continued working. Jungkook pouted, he wanted to know reason for Taehyung's giggles.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook once again as he didn't get answer from him, only to find him pouting. Taehyung smiled, grabbed his phone then stood up and walked towards Jungkook.

"Look!" Taehyung said as he showed his phone in front of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook looked at the phone and smiled when he saw Taehyung's post.

"Is this why were you giggling?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes." Taehyung replied.

"You were pouting so I decided to show you reason for my giggles." Taehyung added.

"You didn't have to, I thought I made you uncomfortable." Jungkook said.

"Ohh God, Jungkook-ah. I will tell you if something is making me uncomfortable, okay. And I'm not sure that you can make me uncomfortable so don't stress yourself about it." Taehyung said.

Jungkook looked at him and admired his face. He just couldn't stop looking at Taehyung, he was too much beautiful in his eyes.

"You're so beautiful Tae, so much beautiful." Jungkook whispered yet Taehyung heard him clearly since it was too quiet in the office.

Taehyung blushed and said small 'thank you' then his eyes got sight of Jungkook's lips. Jungkook was staring at Taehyung's lips for long time, controling himself when Taehyung licked his upper lip without realization.

They both leaned in, wanting nothing more but to feel each others lips when....