- 29 -

"W-what?" Jungkook stuttered, his eyes wide open as he was looking at Taehyung.

"I'm pregnant Kookie, that's why I fainted and had morning sickness and even mood changes." Taehyung said. Jungkook was trying to process everything and when he finally did...

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!!" Jungkook yelled as he started running and jumping all over the room.

Taehyung giggled loudly on Jungkook's reaction, his husband is the cutest person ever. Just then Jungkook run to Taehyung and picked him up, twirling around with Taehyung smiling happily.

"Kookiee, stopp, we will fall!" Taehyung said. Jungkook immediately put him down then kissed him all over his face before connecting their lips together.

"Thank you so much baby, this is the second best thing that happened to me because you were the first one." Jungkook said as he leaned in again.

••••••••••

FEW WEEKS LATER 👀

Their parents and friends were so much happy when they got news about Taehyung being pregnent.

Sun-Hi and Soo-Min couldn't stop fangirling while Kwang and Seung couldn't stop crying, their parents are really something.

"Hii there bun, how are you today baby?" Jungkook asked their baby. Yepp, he was between Taehyung's legs, his head against Taehyung's tummy.

Their parents gifted them big house for their wedding and they couldn't be more satisfied with it since they always wanted their own house.

"Kookie, baby says that he is fine." Taehyung said as he was admiring Jungkook's face while caressing his hair.

"How do you know that it's boy?" Jungkook asked as he looked up at Taehyung.

"I don't know, I just have feeling like it might be boy." Taehyung said.

"Hmm, if it's that then I want him to look excatly like you." Jungkook said.

"As much as I want our child to look like you, our baby boy will look just like you. Big doe eyes, pouty lips with mole under it, later he will get bunny teeth, ohh and he will have chubby cheeks." Taehyung said.

"He will look just like little version of you, it will be so cute." Taehyung squeeled happily.

"It would be great if he get bunny teeth and boxy smile, it would be the cutest thing ever." Jungkook said.

"OMG!!! YESS! I want him to be like that, he will looks so cute." Taehyung said.

"Hmm, he will be but the most important is for him to be healthy." Jungkook said.

"You're right! No matter how he will look, he or she will be our baby." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled as he placed himself next to Taehyung, pulling him in long, filled with love kiss.

.
.
.
.
.

"Kookieeeee!!!" Taehyung yelled from their shared bedroom. He was 4 months pregnant and his mood swings were hell for Jungkook but he never said anything against it.

Jungkook run to their room, trying to catch his breath from all running for whole day through house.

"Yes baby?? Do you need something?" Jungkook asked.

"I want strawberry cake and cucumbers." Taehyung said, licking his lips just by thinking about delicious food.

Jungkook almost throw up just by thinking how would it taste strawberry cake with cucumbers.