- 9 -

"You had boyfriend?" Jhope asked.

"Umm no, he wasn't my boyfriend just friend but I don't remember him anymore." Taehyung said.

"Ohh, that's really sad." Jhope said.

"Yepp, so let's not talk about it." Taehyung said and smiled a little.

"Tae is right, let's get to know each other more." Jimin said.

"I thought you already knows a lot about me baby." Yoongi said.

"I said everyone." Jimin said and blushed due to stare from Yoongi.

"You two stop flirting, we have two single people here." Jin said.

"Then you two just start date." Jimin said which caused Taehyung to spill out juice from his mouth.

"Wtf Jimin??" Taehyung asked.

"I'm just joking!" Jimin said.

"Yepp and don't worry, Jungkook already has someone in his heart for so long." Yoongi said.

"Who is she?" Jin asked.

"It's him and I would rather not talk about it." Jungkook said.

"Hmm, okey then." Jin said.

"He is so special to Jungkook, that's why he don't wants to talk about him and they kinda lost contact with each other." Jhope said.

"Ohh, well I hope you two will meet again." Jimin said.

"Guys, should we go out from here and go somewhere else?" Namjoon asked, finally!!

"Woah hyung, I almost forgot that you are here." Jimin joked.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Are we going or not?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes we should. Let's pay for drinks then go." Jin said and they did as they said.

"So, where are we going?" Jungkook asked as they went outside of coffee shop.

"I don't know. Shouldn't you show us around the city?" Jhope said as he looked at Taehyung, Jimin, Jin and Y/N. They looked at each other than Y/N smiled before saying.

"We can go to the Zoo!" Y/N said happily.

"Yess! Great idea!" Jimin said.

"Is everyone okay with that?" Jin asked and looked at everyone. They all nodded. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was smiling widely, seems that he loves this idea the most.

They started walking towards Zoo since it was nice and warm weather. Couples went in front while Jungkook and Taehyung were walking behind them.

"You seems to be so happy going to the Zoo." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at him and smiled a little.

"Yes I do!" He said happily.

"What's your favorite animal in there?" Jungkook asked, hoping that like this Taehyung would be enough comfortable to talk with him.

"Siberian tigers, they are so beautiful. I would love to have them as my pet." Taehyung said, without realizing it showing his boxy smile.

Jungkook's eyes softened while looking at Taehyung's boxy smile, on moment he remembered his baby, his Tae baby.

Jungkook don't know why but Taehyung reminds him on his baby so much but there is no prove that this Taehyung is his baby, baby for whom his heart beats.

"Umm are you okay?" Taehyung asked once when he realized that Jungkook isn't saying anything and was looking somehow lost.

"Yeah I am, umm you reminded me on someone." Jungkook said.