- 20 -

I'M SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES 🥺 I'M UPDATING DAILY ON INSTAGRAM

YOU CAN CHECK    jkv.diary     htp_jkv    &    sweetxxeuphoria

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung woke up due to loud noise from outside. He sat up on the bed and looked out of the window only to see that thunder is starting.

"Ohh great, we just needed that now." He mumbled then looked at Jungkook who was still peacefully sleeping without thunder bothering him.

Taehyung leaned on his elbows and started at Jungkook.

"You're so handsome Kookie." Taehyung thought while softly smiling.

He decided not to tell Jungkook about him remembering everything because he decided to surprise him. He slowly leaned in and placed his lips on Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook felt something on his cheek and slowly blinked his eyes before opening them completely.

Taehyung had his eyes closed so he didn't saw that Jungkook is awake. Jungkook was a little bit shocked seeing Taehyung kissing him but at the same time he was so happy.

Jungkook saw Taehyung was about to open his eyes so he pretend to sleep. Taehyung pulled away and smiled.

"You will never know what I did." Taehyung whispered, not knowing that Jungkook saw and knows everything. Taehyung again sat up on the bed and sighed.