- 19 -

As it was said, after breakfast they went to hiking. Jimin and Yoongi being first, Jhope and Y/N behind them, Namjoon and Jin following behind as Jungkook and Taehyung was the last one but they didn't cared even a bit about it since they were talking, joking and laughing whole time together.

"Jungkook stop poking me!" Taehyung said as he moved away from Jungkook who kept poking him in his tummy just for fun.

"What about no?" Jungkook said and walked towards Taehyung who started running away from Jungkook while laughing.

"Jungkook!!! Stop!!!" Taehyung yelled as he run past Jin and Namjoon who got startled by sudden scream.

Not even a second Jungkook run past them too and caught Taehyung in his embrace, hugging him from behind.

"I got you, you can't run away from me." Jungkook said and again pocked Taehyung's tummy.

"Uff, I'm so tired. Let's sit for a minute." Taehyung said and sat down on the ground, not caring if he get dirt on his clothes. Jungkook doing the same.

Soon enough Jin and Namjoon walked past them, not forgetting to say to catch with them and not to get lost, on what Taehyung and Jungkook nodded.

"I'm so thirsty." Taehyung said then took bottle of water from his bag and drink half of it. Jungkook looking at him with smile. As Taehyung drank water, he looked at Jungkook and giggled.

"Your face is so red. Do you want water?" Taehyung asked as he handed him his bottle.

"I have mine in bag." Jungkook said.

"You can take this too, we just can share it." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and smiled.

He grabbed bottle then drank other half of it. He looked at Taehyung then leaned in and placed a kiss on Taehyung's cheek, not knowing what will happen.

"Kookiee, look what mom gave me!" Taehyung said as he run towards Jungkook, holding muffin in his hands.

"It looks tasty, eat it." Jungkook said.

"You too, we can share. Kookie, you and me will always share everything." Taehyung said then sealed promise with kiss on Jungkook's cheek, Jungkook doing same.

"I found you! You can't hide from me Kookie." Taehyung said. They were playing hide and sike.

"You will always find me, won't you?" Jungkook asked as he came out from behind of tree.

"You're right Kookie, wherever you go I will find you." Taehyung replied.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung who was writing something on the paper.

"I'm writing my wishing list. But I have only one wish and that's to stay with my Kookie forever." Taehyung replied and smiled.

"Kookie, it's okay if you kiss me on the cheek and I do that to you, right?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course baby but don't do that with others, only with me, okay." Jungkook said.

"Yes Kookie, I will kiss only you, I promise." Taehyung said and smiled, kissing Jungkook's cheek.

"Hahaha, you lost the game!" Taehyung said as he laughed at Jungkook.

"I let you win." Jungkook said.

"No you didn't, you just don't know how to play. I won becuase I'm the best but don't worry Kookie, you will always be my number 1." Taehyung said.