- 18 -

"Jimin-ah, few more minutes baby, please." Yoongi whined, he wanted to sleep just a little bit.

"Love, I know you loves to sleep but you need to get up. Breakfast is ready and then after breakfast we are going on hiking." Jimin said as he kissed Yoongi all over his face.

"Ufff but it's still so early." Yoongi said.

"It's 8am, it's not that early. Come on love, get up for me, please." Jimin pleaded.

"Fine but only if I get kiss from you." Yoongi said. Jimin playfull rolled his eyes then leaned down and kissed Yoongi's lips before pulling away.

"Here, now get up." Jimin said.

"That's not kiss, that's just a peck. Let me show you what kiss means." Yoongi said then pulled Jimin on top of himself and kissed him passionately.

Jimin gave up and kissed Yoongi back with the same passion which ended as long makeout session.

Meanwhile, two soon to be boyfriends were soundly sleeping in each other embrace. Well, until...

"Taehyung!!!! Jungkook!!!! Wake up!!! Breakfast is ready!!!" Jin yelled in front of tent. Jungkook woke up and looked at Taehyung who surprisingly was still asleep.

Jungkook carefully got up to not wake Taehyung and opened tent.

"Hyung don't yell, Tae is still sleeping." Jungkook whispered.

"Sorry not sorry but it's time to wake up. You better be out in 5 minutes." Jin said then left.

Jungkook sighed as he closed tent then layed back down next to Taehyung. He was staring at Taehyung, he just couldn't stop himself.

"You're so pretty baby, so so pretty, my pretty baby." Jungkook whispered, not knowing that someone was listening him.

"Don't stare at me like that! You're making me shy." Taehyung suddenly said, eyes still closed. Jungkook was surprised since he thought that Taehyung is sleeping.

"You are awake?? From when??" Jungkook asked, watching as Taehyung opened his eyes.

"From the moment you got up to talk with Jin hyung. Your warmth was making me sleep like a baby." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Ohh, sorry for waking you up." Jungkook said.

"It's okay, we need to get up anyway." Taehyung said and moved closer to Jungkook.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung looking at him. Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek and caressed it softly.

"It's so soft." Taehyung mumbled as he moved a little bit closer. Jungkook's heart almost stopped due to so much closeness.

Taehyung removed his hand from Jungkook's cheek just to lean his own cheek on Jungkook's.

"Baby, what are you trying to do?" Jungkook asked as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Just stay like this for sometime, please." Taehyung said, leaning on Jungkook's cheek even more.

Jungkook hummed and they stayed like that, Jungkook softly caressing Taehyung's waist while Taehyung had his hand on Jungkook's muscular chest.

After few more moments Taehyung pulled away but not to far away tho, they could feel each other breath. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's lips then his eyes.

Jungkook doing same, he don't know why but he wants to kiss Taehyung's lips so much. Taehyung wanted the same so he slowly leaned in but....

"Taehyung and Jungkook!!! Come out right now!!!" Jin yelled from the outside. They sighed before getting ready then walked out of the tent.

"Finally!!" Jin said as Jungkook and Taehyung came and sat down on their places.

"I don't see where's the rush." Jungkook said.

"There's no rush but Jin wanted all of you to be feed before going to hike." Namjoon said as Jin nodded with small smile.

"Yeah, ok." Jungkook said and leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"You can start eat." Jin said. They started eating expect Jungkook who suddenly started being all moody.

"Jungkook, eat something." Taehyung said as he looked at him.

"I don't want to." Jungkook said. Taehyung sighed, he looked at Jin who nodded his head. Taehyung smiled then got up and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"We will be back soon." Taehyung said then he and Jungkook walked away.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked.

"You will see." Taehyung said, still holding Jungkook's hand. Jungkook didn't say anything more and just let Taehyung to lead him.

As Taehyung was sure that they are enough away from others, he stoped walking and turned around to look at Jungkook.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"You were fine while we were in the tent but then you didn't wanted to eat. So tell me, what's wrong?" Taehyung said.

"It's nothing." Jungkook said.

He pulled off of Taehyung's hand then sat down on the grass. Taehyung sighed then sat down next to him.

"Something happened and it's bothering you." Taehyung said and looked down at his lap. Jungkook looked at him and sighed, grabbing his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"I'm feeling like I can't make you happy, I don't know what happened to you and I don't know what to do to make you feel better. I feel useless." Taehyung said. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Baby, don't say that. You didn't do anything wrong." Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's knuckles.

"Then what happened??" Taehyung asked as he looked at him.

"Uhh, it's just, Jin hyung called us at the wrong time." Jungkook said.

"Wrong time? What do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked, not understanding thing.

"We were about to kiss!! And just then he decided to break our sweet moment." Jungkook said then layed down on the ground. Taehyung tryed to process what he just heard and when he did, he started giggling.

"Yahh, it's not funny baby!!" Jungkook whined like a small baby.

Taehyung looked at him and giggled even more.

"I can't believe you got all moody just because of that." Taehyung said.

"It's not funny." Jungkook said then turned around after letting Taehyung's hand. Taehyung giggled while looking at Jungkook.

He moved closer to Jungkook from behind.

"Are you mad?" Taehyung asked but got no answer from Jungkook. Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes then kissed on Jungkook's cheek.

"You feel better now?" Taehyung asked, earning a nod from Jungkook.

"You're a whole ass baby." Taehyung said but in the next moment, Jungkook turned around and pinned Taehyung on the ground and hovered over him.

"This baby can make you babies." Jungkook said then pecked Taehyung's nose, causing him to blush so so much.

••••••••••