- 17 -

Friday come so fast and group couldn't wait for their little trip. Jungkook stopped his car in front of to him so familiar house.

Others were already there, waiting only for Jungkook. He get out of car and walked towards others.

"Hey, sorry if I'm late." Jungkook said.

Jin was about to say something but Taehyung stopped him with glare.

"You are not late Jungkook, don't worry." Taehyung said as he smiled.

"Okey then. Are you all ready?" Jungkook asked.

"Just Taeyhung need to put his things in your car." Jimin said.

"Okey, let me help you." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded then they both grabbed his things and put them in the car.

"That is all, we can go." Jungkook said.

"Joon and I are going first, you all follow us." Jin said.

Jungkook started car and followed after others, he and Taehyung was the last in line.

"Can we turn on the music?" Taehyung asked, breaking comfortable silence.

"Yes, of course. You don't need to ask." Jungkook said and turned the radio on.

If you just turned on the radio, welcome. Next song - Nothing like us - enjoy

Jungkook smiled as he heard what song is gonna play, it gave him memories once again.

🎶 Lately I've been thinkin' 🎶
🎶 Thinkin' 'bout what we had 🎶
🎶 I know it was hard, It was all that we knew, yeah 🎶

Little Taehyung smiled when he heard this song. He immediately jumped on Jungkook's lap and hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong Tae?" Jungkook asked as he hugged Taehyung in his embrace.

"This song. Can this song be ours??" Taehyung asked. Jungkook smiled before kissing Taehyung's cheek.

"Of course baby, whatever you want." Jungkook said, making Taehyung happy.

🎶 Have you been drinkin' 🎶
🎶 To take all the pain away? 🎶
🎶 I wish that I could give you what you deserve 🎶

Taehyung carefully listened words, he remembers this song and he remembers what he said years ago.

He smiled before looking at Jungkook.

"Do you remember this song?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook glanced at him before smiling.

"Of course I do. How can I forget that day when...." Jungkook was talking until Taehyung cut him, taking him by surprise.

"Day when I asked if this song can be ours." Taehyung said.

"You remember?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, that's the only thing I never forgot." Taehyung said.

🎶 'Cause nothing can ever 🎶
🎶 Ever replace you 🎶
🎶 Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah 🎶

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung's hand before grabbing it in his own. Taehyung shyly smiled.

"Is this okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, don't worry." Taehyung replied.

🎶 You know there's no one 🎶
🎶 I can relate to 🎶
🎶 And know we won't find a love that's so true 🎶