- 30 -

"Congratulation Mr. Jeon!! It's boy!" Doctor said as he hold baby in his arms.

They cleaned both, Taehyung and baby before moving them in another room where others can visit them.

"Give me my baby." Taehyung said as he carefully moved and sat in half-sitting position.

Nurse smiled as she walked to Taehyung with his baby in her arms.

"Congratulation Mr. Jeon!" Nurse said as she carefully placed little boy at Taehyung's arms.

"Thank you. Omoo my cute baby, look at you." Taehyung whispered, smiling widely.

Jungkook was standing next to bed and looking at his husband and their child, he was so much happy that he couldn't say anything.

Only thing that he could do is to cry and of course that caught Taehyung's attention.

"Oiii Kookie, come here love." Taehyung said as he made space for Jungkook.

Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung and leaned his head on his shoulder, looking at the boy in Taehyung's arms.

"Don't cry love, look our baby is here. Isn't he cute?" Taehyung said as he pecked Jungkook's forehead then lips.

Jungkook smiled as he wiped his tears.

"It's happy tears and yeah, he's so cute. Our little baby." Jungkook said as he lifted his hand and just as he was about to caress baby's hand, little boy grabbed onto his dad's finger and hold it.

"Omoo, so cute." Taehyung said.

"He is holding my finger!!" Jungkook said happily. Taehyung giggled as he leaned his head against Jungkook's.

"He already loves you so much Kookie, you will be the best dad ever." Taehyung said, placing a kiss on Jungkook's jawline.

When the nurse taught them about everything they need to know about feeding baby etc. nurse asked for name so she could write on birth paper.

"Tae will name him." Jungkook said and smiled.

"I have perfect name for him..... it's Jeon Jeongguk, my Ggukie." Taehyung said.

Jungkook smiled widely when he heard what name Taehyung decided to give to their baby. He will have similiar name as his dad.

"Pretty name. We will come later to give you papers." Nurse said before walking out of the room.

"Thank you." Jungkook said.

"For what?" Taehyung asked and smiled.

"For choosing name which is similiar to mine, it's too cute." Jungkook said.

"Awiii Kookie, you're so sweet. I love you." Taehyung said.

"I love you more baby, thank you for giving me chance to have family." Jungkook said.

Soon enough, room was full. Yepp, their families and friends came to see little boy.

"Our grandson will be the most handsome!" Sun-Hi and Soo-Min said at the same time as Kwang was holding little boy in his arms, Seung standing next to him.

"Appa, can I hold my son now?" Jungkook asked.

Yepp, Jungkook calls Taehyung's dad as appa.

"Omo, of course son." Kwang said as he carefully gave Jeongguk to Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled widely at his son who was cutely sleeping in his dad's arms. Jungkook walked to Taehyung and sat down next to him, wrapping his arm around him.