- 8 -

Taehyung woke up due to sunlights hitting right into his eyes.

"Uhhh, I want to sleep more!!" Taehyung whined and turned on the other side. He closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep again but this time he felt something licking his face.

"Yahh!!" Taehyung said and opened his eyes, only to see Tannie sitting on the bed in front of him.

"Tannie what do you want now?? I'm still tired from all of yesterday's playing. Leave me alone." Taehyung said and burried his face into pillow but Tannie still didn't wanted to give up.

He jumped on Taehyung's back and started jumping all over him, making Taehyung a little bit annoyed but still he couldn't get mad at him.

"Uff fine, I will get up and give you food." Taehyung said and sat up on the bed. Just then he got message on his phone, of course from Jimin.

••••••

••••••

TIME SKIP (cuz why not)

Taehyung just walked out of his house, on his way to coffee shop where he will meet his friends and well hopefully his new friends.

Taehyung remembers himself being out-open person before, he wasn't shy nor he was uncomfortable in meeting other people.

But since that car accident happened where he lost some of his memory, he become shy and he don't likes meeting new people.

He isn't sure why is that but he remembers what his mom said about his childhood friend. He called him Kookie and they were really so close that nothing could not separate them.

But on their bad luck they got separated and Taehyung totally forgot about him. He tryed to remember him but whenever he tryed his head would ache so much so he just gave up, hoping that one day Kookie will find him and that all of his memories will come back when he sees Kookie.

20 minutes later Taehyung was in front of coffee shop, he sighed, knowing that Jungkook will recognize him from yesterday incident.

He just hopes that it will not be embarrassing. He opened the door and walked in, immediately finding others since they were the most loudest there.

He closed the door behind and walked towards others, looking at everyone and then his eyes landed on Jungkook who just looked at him and they made eye contact. Taehyung looked away and finally stood next to Jin and Jimin.

"Hello." Taehyung said in small voice.

"You must be Taehyung! I'm Yoongi, Jimin's boyfriend. Nice to meet you." Yoongi said as he stood up and they both shook their hands.

"I'm Jhope, Yoongi's friend. Nice to meet you." Jhope said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." Taehyung replied.

"Heyy, I'm Y/N, Jhope's girlfriend." Y/N said with little smile. Taehyung nodded and smiled, he don't know why but he feels comfortable with them which is weird.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and he swear that he saw a smirk on his face which made him slightly gulp but he managed to hide it.

"I'm Jungkook but you already knows me so I don't think that I need to introduce myself." Jungkook said and they shook their hands, feeling some weird feeling when they touched. Taehyung pulled away and looked down.

"Nice to meet you." Taehyung said then sat down between Jin and Jimin.

"How do you two knows each other?" Jin asked.

"We accidentally bumped into each other yesterday." Jungkook said.

"Yesterday??? You two bumped into each other?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, nothing important." Taehyung said.

"Sksksksk it's destiny bitches!!" Jimin squeeled happily.

"Are you done being stupid?" Taehyung asked.

"Are you done being annoying?" Jimin replied.

"Idiot." Taehyung mumbled and looked away from everyone. Others were confused what just happened while Jungkook was carefully looking at Taehyung.

"Jimin-ah you shouldn't joke with him like this." Jin said.

"I know, I'm sorry Tae. I totally forgot what happened before." Jimin said. Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

"It's okay, I forgive you but don't say stupid things ever again or I will smack you." Taehyung said and glared cutely.

"Yes boss!" Jimin said playfully and they both smiled.

"Woahh, you really must be good friends." Jhope said.

"Of course we are." Jimin said.

"Not my first tho." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, yeah your childhood boyfie will always be on first place." Jimin said.

••••••