- 13 -

Jungkook was about to go to Taehyung and hug the life out of him but Soo-Min stopped him.

"Son, sit down so we can start with dinner. You will talk with TaeTae later, okay." Soo-Min said.

"But-..." Jungkook started but got cutted by his father.

"Jungkook, listen to your mom." Seung said.

"Yes dad." Jungkook said and sat down across of Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with sadness but as Jungkook looked at him, he looked down. Jungkook felt sad when Taehyung looked away.

"Okey, we can start now." Seung said. Others nodded and started eating.

"Wait! Why did you two looked shocked when you saw each other?" Sun-Hi said.

"We already met." Taehyung said.

"What?? How?? When??" Soo-Min asked.

"First, because of our friends. Second, he's my secretary." Jungkook answered this time.

"Ohhh but how you two didn't recognize each other?" Soo-Min asked. Taehyung wanted to answer but he knew if he say that right now, it will break Jungkook.

"I don't know, I had some feeling like it might be him but I didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable." Jungkook said.

"Ohh, it's okay. You two can talk after dinner." Sun-Hi said. Jungkook nodded and glanced at Taehyung. He can't believe that his baby was whole this time in front of him and he didn't recognized him.

"Seung, how have you been? Is everything okay now?" Kwang asked.

"Everything is fine, I'm healthy, my son is taking care of company." Seung said.

Jungkook and Taehyung continued eating in silence, not listening to their parents talks. Jungkook glanced on Taehyung with time on time. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's glances but he was too shy to look up at him.

••••••••••

MAGICAL TIME SKIP 🤭

After dinner, Jungkook and Taehyung walked into garden, one so big garden. Taehyung was in awe while looking at all kind of flowers in the garden.

It was night but there was light and everything could be seen clearly. Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung whole time.

"Should we sit down?" Jungkook asked, breaking the silence. Taehyung looked at him and nodded.

Jungkook smiled as he led Taehyung to the bench. They both sat down and silence fall between them once again. Jungkook wanted to say so much but he didn't knew where to start.

"Can I hug you?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere. Taehyung looked at him with bambi like eyes.

"Me?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. Taehyung wasn't sure what to do but he nodded, he didn't wanted to make Jungkook sad since he knows that he needs to tell him truth.

Jungkook smiled widely as he slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung and hugged him. He again felt like being at home, his home.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's arms around him, hugging him back, which made him more happy.

"I missed you." Jungkook whispered.

Little did they know that their parents was looking at them with smiles, hoping for two to be happy together again.

"I need to tell you something." Taehyung mumbled and was about to pull away but Jungkook holded him tightly, afraid to let him go.

"I'm here, I will not leave but I really need to tell you something." Taehyung said. Jungkook mentally cursed but let go of Taehyung who looked at him and smiled.