cheating i

××××

××××

Your POV

"You have reached the voicemail box of-"

Ugh!! This is the 9th time I tried to call her and she still didn't answer. Today was Lauren's and I second anniversary. We were supposed to go to the forrest and watch a movie on the projector.

I sigh loudly and sit down on the bench. I reach in my pocket and pull out my phone and dial Normani's number.

On the 2nd ring she picks up.

(N-Normani, D-Dinah, Y-You)

N- Hello??
Y- Hey Normani
N- Hey Y/N girl what's up
D- That Y/N?
N- Yeah
D- hey Y/N
Y- hey Dinah
D- what's up
Y- I was calling to see if any of you guys seen Lauren
N- No-
D- Oh yeah I saw her. She left with Brad like 4 hours ago
Y- Oh......
N- You okay Y/N
Y- Yeah I guess. I'm just gonna go home

Before they can reply I hang up. I feel the tears stinging my eyes but I don't cry. I try Lauren one more time but she doesn't answer. I get up and walk home.

××××

After a 15 minute walk. I arrive at my house and see Lauren's car and unknown one. Thinking nothing of it. I quietly go inside and walk upstairs quietly.

As I was about to open the bedroom door. I hear giggling and moaning. "Brad stop" I hear Lauren giggle.

The tears are about to fall. I slowly but surely open the door and sight will forever scar me.

There was my girlfriend of 2 years naked on top of another person.

"Lauren?" I croaked out. Her head snaps towards me and her eyes widened. "Oh my god. Y/N" she says and quickly gets off Brad and grabs a shirt. She walks towards me.

I'm froze in my spot. "Y/N let me explain" she starts. I look back between Brad and Lauren.

"Y/N please say something" she says and I finally look into Lauren's eyes and see tears in them.

"I-I-I thought you loved me" I say. I see hurt flash in her eyes. "Thought? I do. Babe please. I didn't mean it" she tries to convince me.

I go under the bed and pull out a duffle bag and start to stuff clothes and other accessories.

"No. Y/N don't leave me please" I ignore her and continue to pack my bag.

After I finish packing I put my bags in my car. Before I can get in I look up and see Lauren crying and Brad staying behind her.

I walk up to them. I see hope flash in Lauren's eyes. I reach into my pocket and pull out an engagement ring and place it on the ground.

"I was going to propose to you. I wrote a song for you. But I guess....that's not gonna happen now is it." I chuckle lightly. "I hope he was worth it. Goodbye Lauren" I say and walk away. I hear her cries get louder.

It breaks my heart to see her crying the life out of her. But what she did to me broke my heart. I will always love you Lauren.

But you ruined us.

So therefore Goodbye forever Lauren.

××××

-ALEX VIRTUALLY OUT