fresh start

×××××

×××××

"YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" Amy, Y/N's girlfriend punches her in the face. Y/N curls up into a ball and sobs. Amy spits on her.

"Do shit right the next fucking time whore!Amy yells and walks out the room. Y/N wipes the blood from her nose and continues to cry.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Y/N sobs out.

×××××

Y/N was playing with the small piano in her room. She then hears the front door open and close. She then hears Amy and another girl's laughter. She furrows her eyebrows and walks to her door.

She cracks the door a little and she sees Amy and an unknown girl coming up the stairs drunk.

Tears start to gather in Y/N's eyes and her anger rises as she watches as Amy and the girl start to kiss.

Y/N closes the door and leans against the door heartbroken and angry. She then walks to her closet and grabs a couple of bags and starts throwing clothes in the bags.

After she's finishes she quietly places her bags by the door and she grabs her guitar and piano.

She quietly places her things outside the front door. She grabs her car keys and leaves the apartment.

After walking for a few minutes, she finally arrives at her car. She places her things in the car. She then turns around and walks back to her apartment with a sinister smile.

×××××

Its the next morning and Y/N is sitting at the kitchen counter eating the breakfast food she made for herself.

Sorry Not Sorry by Bryson Tiller plays softly in the background. Amy walks in the kitchen with only her bra and underwear on. Y/N continues to eat her food.

"Where's my food?" She questions. "Up your ass" Y/N answers her. Amy slams the fridge door close and narrows her eyes.

"What did you just say to me?" Amy grits at her. Y/N looks at her unbothered. "Since you can't understand my normal voice. I'm gonna slow it down for you" Y/N says and leans in a little closer to Amy.

"Your. Food. Is. Up. Your. Ass. Did you understand me that time?" Y/N slowly says to Amy.

Amy's anger starts to rise but before she can do anything, the booty call walks in.