19th birthday

××××

××××

Lauren's POV

I'm finally 19 baby!! Wooo!! I mean uh...yay!

"Babe!" I hear my girlfriend Y/N yell. "Yes?!" I yell back.

She comes into the room with two ties and a suit on. "Which tie is better?" She asks. "Uh the black one" I tell her.

"Okay thanks" she says and kisses my forehead and goes back into the bathroom.

"Um...Y/N? Is there something you want to tell me" I ask. "Uh I love you" she says.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me" I ask her again.

"Uh....OH! Babe thanks for reminding me. I don't think I'm gonna be home until midnight tonight" she says.

"What why?" I close my book and sit up. "I have a very special important meeting with my boss about my promotion" she reminds me. She comes out and I see her struggling with her tie.

I groan and roll my eyes and go towards her and fix her tie. "You know I don't like your boss. She always flirt with you and checks you out" I say.

"Babe you don't have anything to worry about. I have eyes for you and you know that" she says. "Yeah I know but she doesn't." I growl.

She sighs and cups my face and kisses me. I kiss back. Then she pulls away. "I love you and only you. Now is there anything else you want to remind me?" She asks.

My fucking birthday.

"No. Nothing at all. Good luck" I tell her. She smiles and leaves.

I sigh deeply and flop onto the bed. "Happy Birthday to me" I mutter bitterly.

××××

-ALEX VIRTUALLY OUT

Fifth Harmony ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara