liar

Get ready for the BIGGEST PLOT TWIST OF YOUR LIFE.

Part 2 of Motel Pool
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

You finish singing and look down and see Camila staring at you with loving eyes.

She smiles at you and kisses you passionately. You kiss back. When she's about to deepen the kiss you two hear slow clapping. You pull away quickly and look at the side of the pool and see someone you guys have been avoiding for the past 2 days.

Alejandro
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Camila and Y/N." He says in a menacing tone. You turn around and put Camila behind you protectively.

"How did you find us Alejandro?" You ask. He chuckles lowly and shakes his head.

You can feel Camila slightly shaking with fear. "Aww is the little baby scared" he mocks Camila. You slowly start to make your way towards the stairs.

"Alejandro we don't want any-" I start to say but he cuts off. "Shut up. You took my daughter away from me. After all I did for her you just up and take her away from me. I should kill you for that" He sneers at you.

"When I say run you run to the room okay?" You whisper to Camila. She looks into your eyes but then nods. You look at Alejandro.

"I wasn't just gonna let her be your punching bag." You say. He stops and looks at you. "What are you talking about? I never hit Camila. I would never hit my kids. I love them" he says. That makes you confused.

"What? What do you mean you never hit her?" You ask. You turn around to face Camila and see her looking at the water. You let her go.

"Is it true that he never hit you" You ask. Camila looks up with teary eyes.

"I-I-I'm sorry" Camila whispers but you hear her. "W-What about the black eye, the bruised ribs, and hand print on your cheek" You ask. Tears start to fall from her eyes.

"I got the black eye from Lauren. We were playing softball and I didn't catch the ball and it hit me in the eye. I got the bruised ribs from jumping on my bed and I fell on them pretty hard. I got the hand print on my cheek from Ally accidentally slapping me when she was trying to open her locker. Y/N believe me I never wanted to hurt you" Camila says.

You start to get out the pool but Camila pulls you back. "N-N-No please Y/N I love you I never meant to lie to you" She sobs.

"YOU MADE ME FUCKING BELIEVE THAT YOUR FATHER WAS ABUSING YOU CAMILA!! DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LOW THAT IS?! NOT ONLY COULD YOUR GO TO JAIL FOR SOMETHING HE DIDN'T DO BUT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A FUCKING GREAT IDEA TO BRING INTO THIS!!" You yell in her face.

Camila cries harder. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Y/N. Please don't leave me Y/N I love you so much" she cries.

"Why did you lie to me?" You ask. "He was gonna take you away from me. You have to believe me I was only thinking about us." Camila tries to convince you.

"You could of did it a better way Karla." You say and get out the pool.

You look at Alejandro and see him frowning. You go to and hug him tight. He gets taken back but then he eventually hugs you back.

"I'm sorry the trouble I caused you" you whisper. He chuckles a little. "It's okay" he says. You pull away from the hug.

"For the record Camila we're done" you say. She frantically shakes her head and quickly gets out the pool.

"No please no I'm sorry. I didn't mean for all of this to happen" She says.

"I love you so much Y/N" she cries again.

"Bye Camila" you say and leave the motel.

A/N: Did you guys expect that?

If guys didn't like this ending I can make another ending.

Part 3?

Which member should I do next?

-Alex Virtually Out