dinah's birthday

××××

××××

Your POV

Today is my girlfriend Dinah Jane Hansen 18th birthday and I have the best birthday party planned. I have a rented a warehouse and invited a lot of celebrities.

Thank you Lauren, Twitter, and Instagram.

The warehouse I rented has a indoor pool, a bar, and other amazing shit.

Sorry for my French but I'm excited.

I told Dinah that she had to stay in the house all day and if she needed anything to call me or her parents. She wasn't allowed to leave the house until I say. Knowing her she'll follow me everywhere.

I'm almost done with the preparations.

Incoming Call: My Polynesian Princess

"Yes my Polynesian princess"

"When are you coming home?"

"I'm almost done with everything. Then I'll be home and we can cuddle for an hour then get ready for the party"

"Okay hurry I want my hour cuddle session"

"Alright. I'll be there."

"Love you bae"

"Love you too"

I hang up and finish putting up the banner.

"And to think I planned this and did all the preparations by myself. Two snaps and a kudos to me" I mutter to myself.

I get down and lock up the warehouse and leave.

××××

I fall back on to the bed exhausted. After I got home I immediately got dragged to the bedroom.

I didn't know it was also my birthday . Okay that sounds so creepy.

"Holy shit Y/N is it me or are you getting bigger and better" Dinah pants and smirks.

"Eh I think I'm getting bigger and better" I say and smile. She giggles. "You know the party doesn't have to be big and extraordinary. I'm happy with just spending it with you" she says.

"I know but I want to and plus you deserve it" I say and she smiles. I peck her lips. "Do you think we have time for round 2?" I ask.

"We always have time" she says and straddles me and kisses me.

Then we had Round 2.

××××

"Dinah! Are you almost finished" I yell. "Yeah! I just gotta put my shoes on!" She yells back.