19th birthday ii

Your POV

Your POV

So I told Lauren that I had a very important special meeting with my boss but I lied. That meeting isn't till tomorrow afternoon.

And I know you're wondering. What about Lauren's birthday you asswipe. Well for your information reader. I pretended to forget it was her birthday. I'm planning a surprise for her.

She hasn't seen her family in 4 months. So I'm flying them down here along with a few of her favorite celebrities. I'm on my way to the airport to pick them all up.

××××

"Hey Jauregui's" I greet the family. They all say hi and hug me. "So Lauren thinks you forgot her birthday?" Papa J asks me. I nod.

"Whoa how? Usually Lauren tells you straight up when its her birthday" Clara says slightly confused. I shrug my shoulders.

"Who are we waiting for?" Taylor asks. "Y/N!!" I hear a few familiar voices yell.

"Them" I say and we walk up to-

"No f-ing way. You got Lana Del Ray, Matt Healy, and the cast of American Horror Story to come. How?!" Chris exclaims. I smirk. "I have my resources"

"Okay so here's the game plan. Jauregui family you're gonna go to my house and surprise Lauren mostly the girls are gonna be there but they know about the whole thing while the rest of us go to the party. Okay?" I say. They all nod.

I call an Uber car for the Jauregui family. "Oh you guys didn't see me" I say and they laugh. The Uber car drives off.

Lauren's POV

"Come on Lolo you know how hard Y/N works maybe it just slipped from her mind" Dinah tries to reason. I sigh. "I don't know probably" I sadly say and play with my ice cream.

"Let's watch American Horror Story to take your mind off of that" Camila says and turns to AHS.

Halfway through the episode the doorbell rings. The girls are too in grossed in the TV so I answer the door.

I open the door and I see my family. "OH MY GOSH!! MOM! DAD! AND THE OTHER 2" I yell joking. Chris and Taylor roll their eyes. I hug them all.

"What are you doing here?" I ask excitedly. "The Knicks are having a game here tonight so we brought a plane ticket all the way here to see them" Chris sarcastically say. I playfully punch his shoulder. Everybody giggles and come inside the house.

"No we came to surprise you. Since your 19 and all" Taylor says. I smile widely but then frown slightly.

"What's wrong mija?" Mom asks worried. "Nothing. It just Y/N forgot my birthday today" I quiet say.

"Oh sweetie I'm sure she didn't mean to" Mom reassures me.

Maybe she didn't mean to forget she has been working hard for that promotion. I'll just remind her when she gets back. Or I can just call her now.