cheating iii

××××

××××

Your POV

"Lauren I-I can't just take you back like this. You broke my heart. If you want me back you're gonna work for me." I say.

"I love you so much Lolo" I tell her and kiss her cheek and close the door. I sigh heavily.

××××

I wake up to my phone ringing. I look at the time and its 4:57 in the morning. I answer it.

"Whoever this is. Make it quick" I sassily say. "Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" I hear Dinah say.

"What do you want DJ" I say. "You need to get up and get dress and meet this mystery person at the pier. Oh and bring Jesse" she says and hangs up.

I groan loudly and go to the bathroom and take a shower and get dress. I go to Jesse's room and get him dress and feed him and we leave.

××××

I pull up to the pier and its empty. Well no shit its 5:25 in the morning. I pick up Jesse and walk to the end of the pier. I see Lauren fixing a light.

"You realize its 5:30 in the morning right?" I ask. She stops doing what she's doing and walks towards me and Jesse.

"I do realize that but this is the only time that I would be able to see you both" she tells me. "What do you mean this is the only time? There's 24 hours in a day. How many seconds and minutes that is? A million?" I sassily tell her.

"Actually 1440 minutes and 86,440 seconds" she replies. "Whatever smarty pants. What do you want?" I ask her.

"You said that I have to work to get you back and that's what I'm doing" she says and pushes a button. The pier lights up and my jaw drops in awe.

"When we were 16 you always said that your dream date was on the pier with lights surrounding it and looking at the sunrise" she says. "You remembered?" I ask shocked.

"Of course I remembered. How could I forget?" She says and rubs my cheek and we get lost in each others eyes.

I start to lean in and she leans in too. Then I feel her red soft lips on mines. She wraps her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. The kiss isn't rush or forced. Its slow and sweet/passionate. After a few seconds she pulls away.

"I love you so much Y/N. I never stopped" she says and her eyes get glossy. "I love you too Lauren" I say and kiss her forehead.

We sit down on the blanket and Lauren picks up Jesse and stares at him like he's Jesus Christ.

"He's so precious. He has your eyes" Lauren says. Jesse looks at Lauren and smiles cutely and touches her face. Her smile widens.

Maybe having Lauren back is the gonna be the best decision ever.

×××××

-ALEX VIRTUALLY OUT