**PLEASE READ**

I'm alive!!! I am so so sorry for not updating! I had gotten locked out of my email that was associated with this account; on top of that, I couldn't remember my password to log back in on here. But, I have that all sorted out (obviously and thank God!), and I will begin updating soon.
  In the mean time, I had been devastated when I was locked out of my account. I didn't want to let this book go, and it killed me that so many people love this book and I wouldn't be able to finish it. So, I started rewriting it. The characters are the same, but I changed who I used to portray them. The plot is almost the same, but I did change a few things around. I feel like this new book is better written and has less plot mixups/holes as this one. But regardless, y'all love this book, so I will continue it. I will be writing the new one and publishing it also, so feel free to read it once it is posted. I will make an announcement and post the URL somewhere on this book once I write a few more chapters. I also have to get it off the new account, which I will be keeping as a back up, and move it to this one. So keep a look out!
  Thank you so much for the continued support on this book. I appreciate all of you more than you will ever know. Have a great day, make good choices, and happy reading! ❤️❤️

-Brooke Goforth xxx